• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I don't see anything at gov.texas.gov, do you have credible a link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    This won't end well.

NOTE for the best discussion of Covid and vaccines , search Dr Buzz Hollander. He takes the politics out and uses real research and studies from several countries to explain why the vaccine should be a personal decision based on your health, prior exposure, risk factors (both for taking and for NOT taking vaccine) and several other factors.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    My son will likely be fired from Bell on Dec 8th for not getting it.
    They are taking religious exemptions but the faith you claim must have it written in their teachings
    Many of the exemptions will probably be denied
    Hope those fuckers go broke and then to Hell for doing him like this

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'd certainly like to see the proof that
    It only bans blocking consumers.... from the article:
    “Most importantly, SB 968 prohibits governments and businesses from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination status to protect individuals’ private medical information from the intrusive governmental and business-led mandates. This legislation is a great example of striking a balance between our public health priorities, civil liberties, and economic freedoms.”

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    My son will likely be fired from Bell on Dec 8th for not getting it.
    They are taking religious exemptions but the faith you claim must have it written in their teachings
    Many of the exemptions will probably be denied
    Hope those fuckers go broke and then to Hell for doing him like that
    Well that’s a load of crap. Companies doing this are destroying peoples livelihood. I’m fortunate that my company is taking a wait and see approach. There isn‘t any official guidance yet. The talking heads are saying that since the idiot in chief does not have authority to enact such a policy, that this is more of a bluff to coax businesses to force the jab on folks that otherwise would refuse to get it. If this policy ever does get put in place, the resulting lawsuits and expert in testimony will blow a hole a mile wide in entire Covid and vaccine scheme. My belief is this unenforceable mandate will be the undoing of the entire fraud that’s taking place.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'd certainly like to see the proof that

“Most importantly, SB 968 prohibits governments and businesses from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination status to protect individuals’ private medical information from the intrusive governmental and business-led mandates. This legislation is a great example of striking a balance between our public health priorities, civil liberties, and economic freedoms.”

I don’t think SB968 says what that article implies. The enrolled version is available below.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Looks like Abbott realized that an election is coming up.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/gov...y-entity-adds-issue-to-special-session-agenda

October 11, 2021 | Austin, Texas | Press Release

Governor Greg Abbott today issued an executive order stating that no entity in Texas can compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination by any individual, including an employee or consumer, who objects to such vaccination for any reason of personal conscience, based on a religious belief, or for medical reasons, including prior recovery from COVID-19. Governor Abbott also sent a message to the the Chief Clerk of the House and Secretary of the Senate adding this issue as an item to the Third Special Session agenda. The executive order will be rescinded upon the passage of such legislation.

"The COVID-19 vaccine is safe, effective, and our best defense against the virus, but should remain voluntary and never forced," said Governor Abbott.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Well that’s a load of crap. Companies doing this are destroying peoples livelihood. I’m fortunate that my company is taking a wait and see approach. There isn‘t any official guidance yet. The talking heads are saying that since the idiot in chief does not have authority to enact such a policy, that this is more of a bluff to coax businesses to force the jab on folks that otherwise would refuse to get it. If this policy ever does get put in place, the resulting lawsuits and expert in testimony will blow a hole a mile wide in entire Covid and vaccine scheme. My belief is this unenforceable mandate will be the undoing of the entire fraud that’s taking place.
    They recruited him hard out of college
    Ask him to come work for them
    Kept on even after he agreed ..making sure he came there ...and never once did the mention a fucking vaccine ...
    I'm selling all my Textron stock and praying that they go bankrupt because **** them

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    They recruited him hard out of college
    Ask him to come work for them
    Kept on even after he agreed ..making sure he came there ...and never once did the mention a fucking vaccine ...
    I'm selling all my Textron stock and praying that they go bankrupt because **** them
    Southwest Airlines is a bargain right now.
    Heh

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Abbott banned it in August.

Funny, I thought they had also passed Senate Bill 968 that prohibits state and private businesses from requiring vaccine verification.
    Well now it is banned, with an EO and a special session agenda item addition for legislation to replace that EO. Not ten minutes after you made that post.

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom