• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    If the feds get anything in writing, and if this mandate gets pushed through under policy, and if it survives the various legal challenges, then I suspect the employers will go the cheapest option which I suspect will be to violate the Texas law. The language states "the maximum fine allowed under Section 418.173 of the Texas Government Code and the State’s emergency management plan shall apply to any "failure to comply with" this executive order. Confinement in jail is not an available penalty for violating this executive order.“. I looked up this code and it says the fine may not exceed $1,000 or 180 days in jail for each occurrence. The feds existing fine I think is $70k and they want to raise it to $700k
    Per employee, per day?
    Guns International

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Which won't be a problem, as long as they don't make it obvious that it's just an excuse for not following the clot shot non-policy. Something like "you're not a team player" or "I don't like your face".
    Not sure about anyone else, but I wouldn't want to work for a place that thinks that little of their employees. But like I said before, I don't believe people can comply their way to freedom. Even if I had family that relied on my paycheck, I have to stand by my morals.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Not sure about anyone else, but I wouldn't want to work for a place that thinks that little of their employees. But like I said before, I don't believe people can comply their way to freedom. Even if I had family that relied on my paycheck, I have to stand by my morals.
    Bingo. They get away with the shot, what’s next? I don’t recall where I read this, here or another forum I’m a member of, but “death by a thousand small cuts” was the saying. Give in to this, and they will slowly chip away at other freedoms until we are no longer free.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I wouldn't either. I'm just saying that would be legal.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    yep, just all part of the purge...
    1635748192550.png

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Looks like Biden's big brother is going to mandate vaccine for most workers if company employees over 100 employees now. Either get "fully" vaccinated by Jan. 4, 2022 or begin to wear masks and weekly covid tests by Dec. 4, 2021PAID leave time if someone tests positive until they test negative. I will look for the official language to rleay here. Sooooooooo.....

Top Bottom