Remote gang :cool:

*Throws hand signs*

1636042049847.png

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Another Gov over-reach to force people to obey Brandon. Had to do this so SCOTUS could allow Brandon's declaration. I like the redhead's new moniker, Brandie. Mo AG filed suit against the OSHA mandate.
    We had no science to go on originally, now we do and it shows the jab just spent a trillion $ with no real positive results. Yellow fever vaccine has been available for 80 yrs, worst problem is very rarely Guillain-Barré syndrome. Guess we'll wait another 10 yrs to find out what this stuff does to us.

Last edited:

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    While I am adamantly opposed to any mandates, I did get the Pfizer COVID vaccine back in March. Just got my booster shot yesterday. So far, I haven't observed any side effects. But I woke up this morning with a strong desire to yell Let's go Brandon, and put up that 2nd flagpole I've been delaying so I can fly the Texas flag as high as the US flag.

Last edited:

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    Abbot’s order ain’t worth the paper it’s written on and yes, there are numerous challenges expected. Something like 5 of the 6 OSHA ETSs that have been challenged were overturned.
    I thought the same but temp hold text
    JUST IN - Federal Court of Appeals just issued a temporary halt to Biden’s vaccine mandate, Texas Governor Abbott announces.

5th Circuit panel believes the OSHA vaccine mandate has "grave statutory and constitutional issues". Biden admin ordered to respond by 5 PM on 11-8-21.

buck.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom