• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Which OSHA reg? There’s been one for certain hospital workers for months and the latest ETS has been stayed.
    I'm not sure. My gf read the email to me as we were driving back from Nola yesterday. I don't go back to work till tomorrow. She's doing homework right now. Maybe it wasn't osha but receiving Medicare/gov funds. Like most healthcare facilities. I'm two vodaks in so I may had misremembered.
    Guns International

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    As much as I'd like to believe our pussy Paxton, he is not capable of doing anything useful. (see his track record)
    And he has no way of touching our overlord Jo. What does he think he can do to Jo? Wipe his butt?
    Leftists have been doing whatever the hell they want for the past year and half. Ignoring laws, our constitution, anything. Who here has not figured out that there is no stopping them?

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Which OSHA reg? There’s been one for certain hospital workers for months and the latest ETS has been stayed.
    This is the body of the email.

Up to this point, we have encouraged our colleagues to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and made vaccines readily available, but we have not mandated them. As you may know, the Biden administration recently issued regulations requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for the great majority of healthcare workers and workers in other industries. Given that development, xxxxxxxxx will now require all colleagues who do not qualify for an exemption to have their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by December 5th and be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022.

I understand, and appreciate, the implications this mandate may have for some, but I hope you understand our need to comply with federal healthcare regulations and our desire to keep all of our colleagues safe. In the coming days, you will receive more information about vaccine efficacy, vaccination clinics, possible exemptions, and how to provide proof of vaccination from your respective divisions.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Up to this point, we have encouraged our colleagues to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and made vaccines readily available, but we have not mandated them. As you may know, the Biden administration recently issued regulations requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for the great majority of healthcare workers and workers in other industries. Given that development, xxxxxxxxx will now require all colleagues who do not qualify for an exemption to have their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by December 5th and be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022.

I understand, and appreciate, the implications this mandate may have for some, but I hope you understand our need to comply with federal healthcare regulations and our desire to keep all of our colleagues safe. In the coming days, you will receive more information about vaccine efficacy, vaccination clinics, possible exemptions, and how to provide proof of vaccination from your respective divisions.

Saw that in its non-redacted form posted up yesterday by Robby Starbuck and David Harris Jr.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

That appears the company is going to comply with OSHA ETS that was stayed nationwide by the Fifth Circuit the day after the ETS was issued (last Friday).

Nothing prevents the company from adopting their own policy and blaming it OSHA, though.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

The Stay Order is surprisingly easy to read…the court bitch-slapped this mandate, OSHA and Brandon.

I was genuinely surprised to read such gems as:
    “The underinclusive nature of the Mandate implies that the Mandate’s true purpose is not to enhance workplace safety, but instead to ramp up vaccine uptake by any means necessary”

Folks can read it all here:
    https://dl.airtable.com/.attachment...530561a46f/e7ff5065/BSTHoldingsvOSHAOrder.pdf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Likely unconstitutional the court says. Mentions biden knew this before the poured over us code looking for a work around to create something they have no authority to do.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I work for the largest primary care physician group in East Tennessee. Over 65 sites. Most of our physicians are "partners," meaning they own the company. Our board is aware that many of our ~1500 employees do not want the shot. They know a lot of employees will leave. Our legal department has been creating our company policy, even though the mandate is on hold. Since we accept Medicare, I assumed we'd be forced to comply. Our company has resisted mandating up to this point. Seems our legal team, just this week, found out we don't fall under the mandate at all. My wife, who also works at my company, is good friends with one of our head legal eagles who noticed this. I'll have to ask again for the details. All of the local hospitals have put a lot of pressure on our CEO and our board, but as of now, our company is resisting. I don't know why so many companies are going forward with complying when they have to know it's going to be grenaded by the courts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Bravo for this judge:

"The public interest is also served by maintaining our constitutional structure and maintaining the liberty of individuals to make intensely personal decisions according to their own convictions - even, or perhaps particularly, when those decisions frustrate government officials," he wrote.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Why just one?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I work for the largest primary care physician group in East Tennessee. Over 65 sites. Most of our physicians are "partners," meaning they own the company. Our board is aware that many of our ~1500 employees do not want the shot. They know a lot of employees will leave. Our legal department has been creating our company policy, even though the mandate is on hold. Since we accept Medicare, I assumed we'd be forced to comply. Our company has resisted mandating up to this point. Seems our legal team, just this week, found out we don't fall under the mandate at all. My wife, who also works at my company, is good friends with one of our head legal eagles who noticed this. I'll have to ask again for the details. All of the local hospitals have put a lot of pressure on our CEO and our board, but as of now, our company is resisting. I don't know why so many companies are going forward with complying when they have to know it's going to be grenaded by the courts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the mandates are on a court-ordered stay - your company doesn't have to comply with shit.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Top Bottom