• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Privately owned pcp groups don't fall under CMS. I work for one -a large one- and we are exempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    You work at an ambulatory surgical center? The isolation policies are getting hard to keep up with. CDC’s, our own inpatient, and the various outpatient nursing home and rehab center’s various policies. Many of which are just stupid.
    We're a full fledged hospital. Just small and specialized in mainly cardiology, cardiac and vascular surgery.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I can’t verify if this is real or not.

BREAKING NEWS

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity against Covid variants – or possibly any virus.

So let’s watch the ‘real’ pandemic begin now!

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.”It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What does this mean?

We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally, even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I'm pretty sure unvaccinated people on this Forum have had covid twice.
    As have vaccinated people that I know. Everyone I know who came down with this latest variant was vaccinated (most with boosters). I don't know anyone who is not vaccinated that has come down with it. Realize this is anecdotal, but yet interesting.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    As have vaccinated people that I know. Everyone I know who came down with this latest variant was vaccinated (most with boosters). I don't know anyone who is not vaccinated that has come down with it. Realize this is anecdotal, but yet interesting.
    I've not been jabbed.
    I was sick in August.
    Don't know which variant.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    No jab, every co worker, parents, probably me based on the #'s had it, but I never got sick.

If it hasn't got me by now, then I'll take my chances. F that shot and my job if need be. We had to declare this week because of the OSHA sh!t, but everything went on hold for now.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Did anybody else lose any hair?

I lost a bunch, starting a few weeks after I got well.
    Kept falling out for about a month, then just as quick it stopped.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    If SCOTUS just gave Medicare/Medicaid the authority to mandate the vax, how long until they require it for subscribers?

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    Funny, the jab isn’t a requirement to have SS tax deducted from my paycheck. I suspect if they thought they could get away with doing that, they would certainly try.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm pretty sure unvaccinated people on this Forum have had covid twice.
    I was tested for Covid antibodies in Aug 2020 by STBB, and in Sep and Dec 2021 for natural and vaxx induced antibodies by Texas Cares and was negative for all tests.

I have not been vaccinated, and I do not believe I have been infected since the last test in Dec.

I don't know whether to credit my relative isolation, my general good health and natural immunity, or the plethora of supplements that I take daily that have been credited with some Covid propylaxis, or some combination of those, as reason for my lack of infection, but so far, so good...

I will get one more antibody test from Texas Cares in March.

Top Bottom