• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • larcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2023
    Orange
    Hi!

My wife and I moved to Orange from NW Indiana/Chicago area about 18 months ago. Enjoying Texas quite a bit and loving the cajun food where we are.

We've both been clay shooters for quite a long time, and recently have been bitten hard by the handgun bug, hard. Planning on getting involved with the USPSA/Steel Challenge folks at our local range here.

I was pretty active on thr Indiana equivalent to this forum, and am glad this is here in Texas :)

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Welcome to the Forum, and Texas. You have the best options for Cajun sea food available, and some good people. I visit family in the area and pig out on trout almandine. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. You did not mention hunting, or fishing, but you are in a hot bed of excellent duck hunting, and redfish.

larcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2023
    Orange
    Welcome to the Forum, and Texas. You have the best options for Cajun sea food available, and some good people. I visit family in the area and pig out on trout almandine. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. You did not mention hunting, or fishing, but you are in a hot bed of excellent duck hunting, and redfish.

Didn't grow up fishing so don't really know how, but am planning on learning.

I started hunting about 2 years before coming here but in Indiana I had tons of state parks I could hunt in within reasonable driving distance. Seems much harder to find places to do so here.

I've the people to be great --- we're very lucky having ended up with very good neighbors :)

larcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2023
    Orange
    Thank you!

We've gotten up to Florence twice and Fredericksburg once --- Shot at a public range just south of Fredericksburg that was really nice. Beautiful country up there.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    7sbiz5.jpg

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Hi!

My wife and I moved to Orange from NW Indiana/Chicago area about 18 months ago. Enjoying Texas quite a bit and loving the cajun food where we are.

We've both been clay shooters for quite a long time, and recently have been bitten hard by the handgun bug, hard. Planning on getting involved with the USPSA/Steel Challenge folks at our local range here.

I was pretty active on thr Indiana equivalent to this forum, and am glad this is here in Texas :)
    Welcome from DFW

Top Bottom