• TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Howdy and welcome to TGT.
    I was raised near Lafayette, IN - left there in 1999. Haven't been back since 2008 and no longer have any reason to... But very good area for hunting!

larcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2023
    Orange
    Yes sir --- we were north west of Lafayette a bit but I had half a dozen public hardwood forests I could hunt within an hour and a half.

Doing small game out of deer season I never saw a soul, had the woods to myself.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Ah, hi!

We're up that way pretty often to go to Southern Nursuries for gardening stuff. You know anywhere in the area other than 1 in 100 that has sporting clays?
    That's the only place near here with sporting clays. I was a member there but I cancelled my membership because their hours didn't suit me. I am now a member at Copper Bullet Lodge in Buna.

larcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2023
    Orange
    That's the only place near here with sporting clays. I was a member there but I cancelled my membership because their hours didn't suit me. I am now a member at Copper Bullet Lodge in Buna.
    We were members until recently at 1-100. Had a pretty terrible experience with the folks last time we went in, so cancelled.

Can you talk a little bit aboit Copper Bullet? I stumbled on the website recently but there isn't a ton of info there. Seems tactical shooting focused --- do they have a bunch of steel? Do USPSA etc?

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    0B2CEF79-56A6-4227-BC6A-BC78820DFD42.jpeg

fordw60s

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Lufkin, TX
    Hi!

My wife and I moved to Orange from NW Indiana/Chicago area about 18 months ago. Enjoying Texas quite a bit and loving the cajun food where we are.

We've both been clay shooters for quite a long time, and recently have been bitten hard by the handgun bug, hard. Planning on getting involved with the USPSA/Steel Challenge folks at our local range here.

I was pretty active on thr Indiana equivalent to this forum, and am glad this is here in Texas :)
    My parents shoot there on occasion but they shoot SASS so they are on the other side if I remember right.

plloyd2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2023
    Mauriceville, Texas
    Hi!

My wife and I moved to Orange from NW Indiana/Chicago area about 18 months ago. Enjoying Texas quite a bit and loving the cajun food where we are.

We've both been clay shooters for quite a long time, and recently have been bitten hard by the handgun bug, hard. Planning on getting involved with the USPSA/Steel Challenge folks at our local range here.

I was pretty active on thr Indiana equivalent to this forum, and am glad this is here in Texas :)
    Welcome to fruit city. Im in Mauriceville! We are practically neighbors.

Top Bottom