• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Bullshit. Everyone should be allowed to possess nuclear weapons because the government does?

Please name me all these people that want to own a nuclear weapon, can afford to do so, but are thwarted by their respect for the law. In other words, what non-terrorists/enemies of the state seriously want one of these? Your argument is is absurd as saying we shouldn't have guns because outer space aliens can invade us and operate them remotely against us with their bio-magnetic smart technology.

Of course there are limits.

Only because of people like you who fail to understand the true significance of the 2A.

The second existed to give citizens self-protection from a government that could seek to disarm them to foster tyranny. To the degree that's even possible today given the mechanized military and technological advances is questionable

Ever hear of Viet Nam? Iraq? Afghanistan?

To keep this on topic, there's no reason Glock should have had to make the 42 stateside - they should be able to import it without restriction.

Oh, jeez. NOW you're on our side. See you're not REALLY a gun-control advocate! We're all on the same team here!

Spare us. We've seen the same lame "I'm one of you guys, too!" tactics countless times from people who are better liars than you.
    DK Firearms

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Ever hear of Viet Nam? Iraq? Afghanistan?

All three of which were arguably more impacted by the 1st Amendment than the 2nd.

Oh, jeez. NOW you're on our side. See you're not REALLY a gun-control advocate! We're all on the same team here!

Spare us. We've seen the same lame "I'm one of you guys, too!" tactics countless times from people who are better liars than you.

Whywecanthavenice2.jpg

Basically, because I fail to fully agree with all of your views, I'm a liberal, a liar or both. No wonder Democrats are able to pass themselves off as centrists. Between your position of "I can haz everything!" and their position of "you should haz nothing!", things like "you can have what we say you can have" are the only position left being offered than anyone other than polar opposites can even CONSIDER as reasonable.

When they take our guns, I'll remember you actually helped them validate the reasons they're doing it. Congrats - you're helping them destroy what's left of our 2A freedoms vs. working to preserve and retain them. Bravo.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    When they take our guns, I'll remember you actually helped them validate the reasons they're doing it. Congrats - you're helping them destroy what's left of our 2A freedoms vs. working to preserve and retain them. Bravo.

They ain't takin shit, home slice. They can try all they want. You turn your stuff in, if you want. Molon Labe, fucker.
    sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Please do not feed the monkeys.

Best course of action would be for everyone to ignore Mr. Metcalf... err... Mreed1911.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I'll remember you actually helped them validate the reasons they're doing it. Congrats - you're helping them destroy what's left of our 2A freedoms vs. working to preserve and retain them. Bravo.

You act like "We the people" are going to just keel over and let those tyrants take our possessions and livelihood. I'm a believer in the Bible and its words and I'm not afraid of death so if those people ever come for my family and what we own they might get what they're looking for but they'll find me in a pile of spent brass first because I'm not giving anything up freely. You can bet your conformist ass that nobody else here will either.

Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    I'm wondering if 9mm rounds will fit into the G42 mag. Then, someone will make a conversion barrel for .380 to 9mm conversion...Bam! Glock single stack 9mm!

Just a thought.....I get a few of those, sometimes.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Better include some different springs with that barrel. 380 to 9MM will eat up springs noticeably faster. May batter the frame, too. Also, isn't the 42 a single-pin design?

Top Bottom