ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have noticed something odd, every so often I have difficulty with my keyboard "popping" up here on my phone.
    It's only been here, and only since the change. It has probably happened 3 times, and the last time it took almost a minute before the keyboard appeared as I was attempting to edit a post.
    Texas SOT

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I blocked it with adblock :D

Please tell me how. PM is ok if it's some big secret. I'm running an adblock and ghostery. I don't see adds, but on the right side of the page the box at the top says SPONSORS and is blank, the box below, which takes up the rest of the page even as you scroll down, says RECENT THREADS, and seems to be a running list of all the recent posts.

Because my zoom level is increased to make the words bigger, the avatars and usernames take up the left 25% of the screen, the sidebar on the right takes up another 25%, so I'm only left with the 50% of the screen in the middle to actually try and read what I came here for.

I'm not going to use a phone to access the site, but when I did look at it on a phone, the sidebar is not there. Is there a way to view the mobile site from a desktop? If your adblocker can disable the sidebar, that's even better.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I use tapatalk on an android phone. When I try to edit a post, it makes wait 30 seconds now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I use tapatalk on an android phone. When I try to edit a post, it makes wait 30 seconds now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    I wonder if that has anything in common with my issue, I believe it was all during editing as well.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I just edited a post and was unable to find any provision to show what I changed, as was available with the other version.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Just noticed that if you click on the members location (just under their join date) it will open a map showing you the location. Give Vaquero's location a try.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Just noticed that if you click on the members location (just under their join date) it will open a map showing you the location. Give Vaquero's location a try.

When I looked, it asked if I meant "way out West".
    I said no, and it showed my house.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    That's funny. Not real close, but I do know that area.

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Interesting. I am pretty sure I had deleted posts on the old site under the advanced option, but maybe I am getting my forums mixed. At any rate, a delete option would sure be nice!

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I just edited a post and was unable to find any provision to show what I changed, as was available with the other version.

Noticed that ... very liberal/progressive of the programmers to allow the ability to rewrite history with no evidence of an edit. Might be the admins have it logged?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom