• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Oh no, whatever will I do without the approval of the bandwagonner. How dare I protest the low IQ labeling. Retard.
    Well never mind.

ETA I gotta remember to use the multi quote feature and read the whole thread.

You wonder how some folks made it thru life before the internet. All this banter was in person and just part of getting to know people. Most fit in and after a few weeks we're like they have been around forever.

The internet makes everyone think they are special with the right to be heard and have their every view held in the highest regard. Internet induced narcissistic personality disorder, I guess. Mamma told them they were special too much.

In reality we're all just folks who gotta fit in or go it alone.
    Military Camp

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Not to derail such an interesting thread, I was totally taken aback by the outpouring from this comunity when one of our well known members suffered a medical difficulty. From the concern for his health to the initiative to get him back on the internet.

I truly hope to be home next time there is a get together in my area to meet some of you great folks.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And let me break this down into small words you can comprehend, manchild.

-You came in with a username calculated to offend, and when people pointed it out you got butthurt and started arguments.

-You've spent this entire 'welcome" thread being an arrogant ass

-I've been patient with you. Right now I'm just watching for "FORUM SPONSOR" to transition to "BANNED!!!" because you just don't know when to turn the arrogance off

-Ego is not the same as intelligence. You are overflowing with the former. I've seen no evidence of the latter from your interactions here.

-People like you are why nobody likes Californians. You moved to Texas as a refugee, not a missionary. People here tried to help you out. You responded with insults and name-calling. You are just about the least impressive troll I've seen here in a while.
    looks like he decidedto make a change to his username finally!

hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Interesting thread.... I'm in favor of refugees from California coming here.... I'd have bailed out years ago, if I had been stuck there.
    I just hope that you know that it's the wacked out liberal mindset that has turned many big, urban areas, and much of Califonia into the hellholes they are, and vote accordingly...
    Welcome to TGT....

and I would have said "nice cans" ..... but let's don't go down that road.... :roflsmile:

TexasDude

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2016
    Quit egging him on. Ignore him and he'll get bored. It'll be no fun posting with no one joining in on his posts.

Top Bottom