Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Listen, McDonald's worker

1) this isn't reddit, you're apparently soft

2) I didn't instigate, feel free to go back pages

3) k. Lol

4) intelligence is measured very simply by technical complexity of the type of work you do and emotional intelligence, you're butthurt over forum posts. Seethe and cope lol

5) forum interaction isn't a bar for determining whether someone is a "good" or "bad" transplant. Interesting how you avoid such vehement opposition to those continually crying not over the username, but the mere fact I'm from CA and nothing more. Again, ironic, and hypocritical.
    STFU AND GO SOMEWHERELSE!

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    You are really screwing yourself out of getting to be part of a great family here on TGT. There are people on here who will do anything to help fellow members and their families.

I Cannot imagine doing what you’re doing and not realizing it.

I won’t be sorry to see you go,

Lol dude if people weren't so invested in hopping on the "hate cali" bandwagon and "ban evader" band wagon from the second page, it wouldn't have devolved. But don't worry, it'll be fine. I'll continue to contribute good threads like my FGC-9 thread and others to come.

Like I told that first guy, dove something, you'll be my best friend in no time. It's pretty funny how I was nice to thay guy repeatedly and even shared my goodies and he still didn't want to be best buddies. How unfortunate

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    And let me break this down into small words you can comprehend, manchild.

-You came in with a username calculated to offend, and when people pointed it out you got butthurt and started arguments.

-You've spent this entire 'welcome" thread being an arrogant ass

-I've been patient with you. Right now I'm just watching for "FORUM SPONSOR" to transition to "BANNED!!!" because you just don't know when to turn the arrogance off

-Ego is not the same as intelligence. You are overflowing with the former. I've seen no evidence of the latter from your interactions here.

-People like you are why nobody likes Californians. You moved to Texas as a refugee, not a missionary. People here tried to help you out. You responded with insults and name-calling. You are just about the least impressive troll I've seen here in a while.
    ^^^ this^^^

You said it so much more eloquently than I could’ve.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You are really screwing yourself out of getting to be part of a great family here on TGT. There are people on here who will do anything to help fellow members and their families.

YOU SPOKE VOLUMES THER EPPWELL SAID SIR!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    5) forum interaction isn't a bar for determining whether someone is a "good" or "bad" transplant. Interesting how you avoid such vehement opposition to those continually crying not over the username, but the mere fact I'm from CA and nothing more. Again, ironic, and hypocritical.

No, it's not. The sheer dipshittery you're spewing out here is. And get this through your head, manchild. Nobody is impressed that youre whiny, arrogant ass is from the sphincter of the nation known as California. Not sure how much clearer I can make it for you. You have this pathetic need to mention California in every damn thing you say here. We get it. You think it makes you impressive. It doesn't.

Now your other pitiful whimpering, in order:

1 -As for this not being Reddit, you're right. Californians there don't seem to think they have something to prove. Hell, most folks don't even mention what state they're from...because nobody fucking cares.

2- Yes, you did instigate. I truly pity your lack of self-awareness. You were looking for a fight right from the start - it's right here in this thread.

3- Whatever. When someone like you is looking for a reason to be an ass, he'll usually find it. Keep on justifying that dislike of California transplants. Nobody will miss you when you're booted off this forum.

4- Considering that you know diddly-shit about me, it's laughable and pathetic that you feel you can brag about the "technical complexity of the work you do". I don't give a damn what you do, and you have no fucking idea what I do. The one seething here is you - I'm laughing at your idiocy.

John Galt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    Huntsville

Not to derail such an interesting thread, I was totally taken aback by the outpouring from this comunity when one of our well known members suffered a medical difficulty. From the concern for his health to the initiative to get him back on the internet.

I truly hope to be home next time there is a get together in my area to meet some of you great folks.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Not to derail such an interesting thread, I was totally taken aback by the outpouring from this comunity when one of our well known members suffered a medical difficulty. From the concern for his health to the initiative to get him back on the internet.

I truly hope to be home next time there is a get together in my area to meet some of you great folks.

Looking forward to meeting you, man. We get the opportunity faster than I can replenish my ammo supply.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    No, it's not. The sheer dipshittery you're spewing out here is. And get this through your head, manchild. Nobody is impressed that youre whiny, arrogant ass is from the sphincter of the nation known as California. Not sure how much clearer I can make it for you. You have this pathetic need to mention California in every damn thing you say here. We get it. You think it makes you impressive. It doesn't.

Now your other pitiful whimpering, in order:

1 -As for this not being Reddit, you're right. Californians there don't seem to think they have something to prove. Hell, most folks don't even mention what state they're from...because nobody fucking cares.

2- Yes, you did instigate. I truly pity your lack of self-awareness. You were looking for a fight right from the start - it's right here in this thread.

3- Whatever. When someone like you is looking for a reason to be an ass, he'll usually find it. Keep on justifying that dislike of California transplants. Nobody will miss you when you're booted off this forum.

4- Considering that you know diddly-shit about me, it's laughable and pathetic that you feel you can brag about the "technical complexity of the work you do". I don't give a damn what you do, and you have no fucking idea what I do. The one seething here is you - I'm laughing at your idiocy.
    ASK HIM IF HE WANTS FRIES WITH HIS ORDER!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    How many trolls do you know that share spec sheets for swift links and lightning links openly :^)
    4B592855-6E81-42F0-A83C-31FA8B277ED1.gif

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Pretty much any forum i'm on I somehow draw out the crazies. I think it's just because they're into me or something? I'm really not sure.
    Hmmmm, and AOC thinks everyone just wants sex from her.

If everywhere you go, there you are knee deep in shit, maybe.....just possibly the issue really is just you.

Just something to consider.

Worse beginnings turned out OK. Grab a hand full of mane and don't get butthurt and enjoy the ride.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    >confrontational
    >disagreeing with the mindless labeling for being from CA

Pick one you mindless drone. Do you know what "ironic" means? How about "hypocrite"?
    Ohhh you're gonna get some shit for being the latest cali refugee. You're not the first and won't be the last and if you stick around you will have some former west coast alum to get to know that are respected.

Or you can devolve into a butthurt rage quitter who will be in the rarefied air of others who came before.

You are a refugee not a missionary. You assimilate, you don't take over.

It will be OK.

Top Bottom