• Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You're right, at this point i'm going to need a translation. :laughing:
    HAS TO DO WITH SELF FORNIFICATION
    Where. I wouldn't begin to think so considering so many people cried immediately when I did. I think one got removed also lol

smh sounds like you must be an anti-gunner Californian!?
    SORRY BUT PRO GUNNER AND ANTI CALIFORNIAN!I HAVE LIVED THE LAST 60 YEARS RIGHT HERE IN TEXAS HOW LONG YOU LIVED HERE?

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    @Axxe55 is more Texan and a Conservative than you will ever be.

And he's a great troll hunter.

"Troll hunter, more CoNServAtiVE!" lol - I am willing to bet my last dollar "Conservative" in the minds of the average forum-goer is really Conservative-lite and you'd vote Reagan if they reanimated his corpse.

HAS TO DO WITH SELF FORNIFICATION

SORRY BUT PRO GUNNER AND ANTI CALIFORNIAN!I HAVE LIVED THE LAST 60 YEARS RIGHT HERE IN TEXAS HOW LONG YOU LIVED HERE?

Being "anti-Californian" doesn't make you special, and only makes you sound like an ignorant boomer when coupled with the fact that expats actually vote more Conservatively than native Texans lol this trend is found in almost every state where people who don't align with their home state politics flee to states where their politics do align. You're right, though, i'm half your age; congratulations, all those years and no growth to show for it, amazing.

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    Yall, you have been here 9 days and your already over your head, in the deep meadow muffins. Just one question, and not it is not rhetorical.
    Is this what you intended?

>in the deep meadow muffins

lmao i've never heard that before.

Is this what you intended?

Pretty much any forum i'm on I somehow draw out the crazies. I think it's just because they're into me or something? I'm really not sure. If you see any of my other posts i'm obviously not "muh TRo00LLiN" like they think I am. They can keep it rolling here though lol I find it fun. But tl;dr - no, I didn't intend to incite a riot, some people were deeply offended by my previous username.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    >in the deep meadow muffins

lmao i've never heard that before.

Pretty much any forum i'm on I somehow draw out the crazies. I think it's just because they're into me or something? I'm really not sure. If you see any of my other posts i'm obviously not "muh TRo00LLiN" like they think I am. They can keep it rolling here though lol I find it fun. But tl;dr - no, I didn't intend to incite a riot, some people were deeply offended by my previous username.
    MOST OF ARE NOT EASILY OFFENDED BUT FINDPROPLE LIKYOU MILDLYENTERTAINING!BTW MOST TROLLS DON'T LAST LONG HERE ON TGTTHEMEMBERS AND MODS HAVE LITTLE TOLERANCE FOR THEM

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    MOST OF ARE NOT EASILY OFFENDED BUT FINDPROPLE LIKYOU MILDLYENTERTAINING!BTW MOST TROLLS DON'T LAST LONG HERE ON TGTTHEMEMBERS AND MODS HAVE LITTLE TOLERANCE FOR THEM

Yes, yes, i've heard this over and over. Don't worry, i'll be your best friend here for as long as i'm in Texas. I'm guesstimating for about 20 years or so before i'm forced to make the inevitable work relocation to the shit hole known as the Annapolis Junction of Baltimore. Thank you for the warm welcome lol

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yes, yes, i've heard this over and over. Don't worry, i'll be your best friend here for as long as i'm in Texas. I'm guesstimating for about 20 years or so before i'm forced to make the inevitable work relocation to the shit hole known as the Annapolis Junction of Baltimore. Thank you for the warm welcome lol
    FEEL FREE TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE MOVE NOWBEAT THE RUSH! AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE MY BEST FRIENDBTW I HAVE NO DESIRE TO MAKE A CALIFORNIAN A FRIEND!JUST CONVERSING HEREV IS MORETHAN ENOUGH FOR ME!PAST EXPERIANCE AND OBSERVATIONS MOST OF YOU CALIFORNIANS END UP BACKSLIDING BACK TO LIBERALCALIFORNIA IDEOLOGY ANDTHINKINGWE HAVE SEEN WAY MORE THAN A FEW OF YOU TRANSPLANTS COME AND GO RATHER QUICKLY HEREON TGT

Top Bottom