• ...and so much more!
  • Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    I'm not too fond of ex-Californians...

They come here wanting us Texans to accept them with open arms... GTFO of here.
    These guys crap their beds where ever they go and leave when things get ugly.

Go home and endure what your twisted political philosophies created.
    ARJ Defense ad

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    I'm not too fond of ex-Californians...

They come here wanting us Texans to accept them with open arms... GTFO of here.
    These guys crap their beds where ever they go and leave when things get ugly.

Go home and endure what your twisted political philosophies created.

1516237661765.jpg

Because everyone from CA votes for legalized public drug use like in SF and the myriad of other laws. If Texas turns into a Blue shithole, it'll be because of people with attitudes like yours lol

Last edited:

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    YallQaeda, "Al-Qaeda LGBTQRSTP+++ Branch" has be thoroughly confused - maybe there's some levity to find within that my little brain is straining to understand, or maybe it is left-coast hooey that I also don't understand.
    But you've been here almost a week without managing to get yerself banned yet so maybe you'll be alright... Welcome?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    JUST ANOTHER CALIFORNIA TROLL!
    View attachment 370492

Because everyone from CA votes for legalized public drug use like in SF and the myriad of other laws. If Texas turns into a Blue shithole, it'll be because of people with attitudes like yours lol
    STFU RETARD!AND GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA WHERE YOU BELONG

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    YallQaeda, "Al-Qaeda LGBTQRSTP+++ Branch" has be thoroughly confused - maybe there's some levity to find within that my little brain is straining to understand, or maybe it is left-coast hooey that I also don't understand…

The YQ thing, along with Vanilla ISIS, and Yeehawd are labels the twittersphere and other retards created for Cliven Bundy’s group and later re-used on many conservative organizations and rightwing extremist groups.

Simply registering the username here now associates TGT with that label and I suspect that was the OPs motive. Why we allow it to stay is beyond me.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    The YQ thing, along with Vanilla ISIS, and Yeehawd are labels the twittersphere and other retards created for Cliven Bundy’s group and later re-used on many conservative organizations and rightwing extremist groups.

Simply registering the username here now associates TGT with that label and I suspect that was the OPs motive. Why we allow it to stay is beyond me.
    I guess some folks find it amusing, although I do not.

Top Bottom