• Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    >in the deep meadow muffins

lmao i've never heard that before.

Pretty much any forum i'm on I somehow draw out the crazies. I think it's just because they're into me or something? I'm really not sure. If you see any of my other posts i'm obviously not "muh TRo00LLiN" like they think I am. They can keep it rolling here though lol I find it fun. But tl;dr - no, I didn't intend to incite a riot, some people were deeply offended by my previous username.
    JUST SO YOU KNOW TGT ISN'T A DATING SITE FOR HOMOS
    Lynx Defense

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    >in the deep meadow muffins

lmao i've never heard that before.

Pretty much any forum i'm on I somehow draw out the crazies. I think it's just because they're into me or something? I'm really not sure. If you see any of my other posts i'm obviously not "muh TRo00LLiN" like they think I am. They can keep it rolling here though lol I find it fun. But tl;dr - no, I didn't intend to incite a riot, some people were deeply offended by my previous username.

Just hint since you obviously don't get it.
    It ain't just the name that folks have a problem with.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

TxPython357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Spuger, TX
    This mouse hardly seems worth the chase.
    cat-kitten.gif

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    FEEL FREE TO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE MOVE NOWBEAT THE RUSH! AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE MY BEST FRIENDBTW I HAVE NO DESIRE TO MAKE A CALIFORNIAN A FRIEND!JUST CONVERSING HEREV IS MORETHAN ENOUGH FOR ME!PAST EXPERIANCE AND OBSERVATIONS MOST OF YOU CALIFORNIANS END UP BACKSLIDING BACK TO LIBERALCALIFORNIA IDEOLOGY ANDTHINKINGWE HAVE SEEN WAY MORE THAN A FEW OF YOU TRANSPLANTS COME AND GO RATHER QUICKLY HEREON TGT

Lol so let me get this straight. My Conservative/political voting record/habit/ideology is somehow going to magically morph into Liberalism because I've moved to a more Conservative state.

Your experience based on observation doesn't warrant being taken serious. If your opinion is based on pure observation, then it isn't based on fact or intimate knowledge for someone's reasoning to move. To that point, do you know why I moved? Or do you think I'm the 0.0001% of Liberals that are extremist-tier pro-gun lol?

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    Just hint since you obviously don't get it.
    It ain't just the name that folks have a problem with.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Oh no, I get it, you and others can't handle simple disagreement and are ass-blasted at the very thought someone would disagree with your bitching over "mUH CaLuhfurrneuhns!"

John Galt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    Huntsville
    Here's some friendly unsolicited advice.
    Abandon this user name (again), come back as someone else that is a little less confrontational and stick to the topic of guns and gun related activities foregoing any mention of origination or anything political.
    I am trying hard to give you the benefit of the doubt, but every post just screams Troll; looking for a reaction.

Unless that is really what you are. In which case, revert back to the loathed username and troll on to a diminishing audience via the ignore feature.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lol so let me get this straight. My Conservative/political voting record/habit/ideology is somehow going to magically morph into Liberalism because I've moved to a more Conservative state.

Your experience based on observation doesn't warrant being taken serious. If your opinion is based on pure observation, then it isn't based on fact or intimate knowledge for someone's reasoning to move. To that point, do you know why I moved? Or do you think I'm the 0.0001% of Liberals that are extremist-tier pro-gun lol?
    YOU HAVE BEEN MOVED TOMY IGNORE LISTTRY AND FIND SOMEONE WHO CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!YO'RE JUST PROVING THAT YO'REA TROLL!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Oh no, I get it, you and others can't handle simple disagreement and are ass-blasted at the very thought someone would disagree with your bitching over "mUH CaLuhfurrneuhns!"

Nah, it's coming in acting like a swaggering asshole that's proving our dim view of most Californians. You're not "drawing out the crazies", you're "pissing everyone off thinking you're going to be the new cool kid". So far, nobody's impressed. That much arrogance usually winds up imploding before long. I'd say 'welcome to the forum" but you seem intent on wearing that welcome out as soon as possible.

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    Here's some friendly unsolicited advice.
    Abandon this user name (again), come back as someone else that is a little less confrontational and stick to the topic of guns and gun related activities foregoing any mention of origination or anything political.
    I am trying hard to give you the benefit of the doubt, but every post just screams Troll; looking for a reaction.

Unless that is really what you are. In which case, revert back to the loathed username and troll on to a diminishing audience via the ignore feature.

>confrontational
    >disagreeing with the mindless labeling for being from CA

Pick one you mindless drone. Do you know what "ironic" means? How about "hypocrite"?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Nah, it's coming in acting like a swaggering asshole that's proving our dim view of most Californians. You're not "drawing out the crazies", you're "pissing everyone off thinking you're going to be the new cool kid". So far, nobody's impressed. That much arrogance usually winds up imploding before long. I'd say 'welcome to the forum" but you seem intent on wearing that welcome out as soon as possible.
    KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER RECENT TRANS PLANTTHAT ENDED UP IMPLODING AND LEVING THE FORUM ALL BUTT HURT!

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    Oh no, whatever will I do without the approval of the bandwagonner. How dare I protest the low IQ labeling. Retard.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Oh no, whatever will I do without the approval of the bandwagonner. How dare I protest the low IQ labeling. Retard.

See, this is what I'm talking about. People suggest that you stop digging your hole, and you're too stupid to stop digging. The whole "I'm gunna prove how tough I am by pickin' a fight with everyone" doesn't work here, son.

I hope you enjoyed your time here, because you won't be here much longer.

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    See, this is what I'm talking about. People suggest that you stop digging your hole, and you're too stupid to stop digging. The whole "I'm gunna prove how tough I am by pickin' a fight with everyone" doesn't work here, son.

I hope you enjoyed your time here, because you won't be here much longer.

Let me say it again for you, slower; being in disagreement over labeling isn't "picking a fight." The fact you can't comprehend that and pick sides merely due to mob-mentality is more telling of your own intelligence than anything.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Let me say it again for you, slower; being in disagreement over labeling isn't "picking a fight." The fact you can't comprehend that and pick sides merely due to mob-mentality is more telling of your own intelligence than anything.

And let me break this down into small words you can comprehend, manchild.

-You came in with a username calculated to offend, and when people pointed it out you got butthurt and started arguments.

-You've spent this entire 'welcome" thread being an arrogant ass

-I've been patient with you. Right now I'm just watching for "FORUM SPONSOR" to transition to "BANNED!!!" because you just don't know when to turn the arrogance off

-Ego is not the same as intelligence. You are overflowing with the former. I've seen no evidence of the latter from your interactions here.

-People like you are why nobody likes Californians. You moved to Texas as a refugee, not a missionary. People here tried to help you out. You responded with insults and name-calling. You are just about the least impressive troll I've seen here in a while.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

-You came in with a username calculated to offend, and when people pointed it out you got butthurt and started arguments.

-I've been patient with you. Right now I'm just watching for "FORUM SPONSOR" to transition to "BANNED!!!" because you just don't know when to turn the arrogance off

-Ego is not the same as intelligence. You are overflowing with the former. I've seen no evidence of the latter from your interactions here.

-People like you are why nobody likes Californians. You moved to Texas as a refugee, not a missionary. People here tried to help you out. You responded with insults and name-calling. You are just about the least impressive troll I've seen here in a while.
    AMEN!

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio

Listen, McDonald's worker

1) this isn't reddit, you're apparently soft

2) I didn't instigate, feel free to go back pages

3) k. Lol

4) intelligence is measured very simply by technical complexity of the type of work you do and emotional intelligence, you're butthurt over forum posts. Seethe and cope lol

5) forum interaction isn't a bar for determining whether someone is a "good" or "bad" transplant. Interesting how you avoid such vehement opposition to those continually crying not over the username, but the mere fact I'm from CA and nothing more. Again, ironic, and hypocritical.

Top Bottom