• just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    just because you got worse - as did i - doesnt make it right

there's discipline and then there's abuse

i think there are better ways to discipline your kids than to completely lose your head like the judge did

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Just saw this on the news, so I go to see the video and wonder what all the fuss is about. Sure, he went overboard, but all these people waiting for him to go to jail should understand that he didn't break any laws. The mistake he made was doing it while he was still pissed off. He said he apologized and she accepted so what's the problem? The worst beating I got in my life was for mouthing off to my mother. Dad didn't take that very well. I got beat with a belt from ankle to shoulder, am I emotionally destroyed? Nope.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    thats just the problem - he DID break a law

however there is a statute of limitations

she posted it on the internet 7 years after it happened so my guess is that she's not quite over it yet

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Ok I'll buy that she is upset.
    Not being argumentative but doesn't texas family code not say much in regards to discipline? I've always been told that as long as you don't truly hurt 'em the state doesn't care too much. ( understand that I'm not referring to neglect or severe abuse here).

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    Chuck Norris should kick her in the face and say man the **** up. All these little hood rats and mini prostitutes running around wouldn't be like that if they were spanked like this growing up. I was beat way worse and so were most of y'all, and wouldnt you know it were all decent human beings. The kids of today just need to be beat more because you can go out mugging people if your dad beat your legs into dust.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Well . . . He is a family law judge. That is the really scary part.

She is obviously a drama queen who couldn't follow basic rules. Typical snot node teenager. Frankly spanking a 16 year old is inappropriate.

He really used inappropriate punishment techniques and the physical aspect was excessive.

I bet I know how he would have reacted if a mother printed that video in. Hearing. The dad would never see his kids unsupervised.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    My take on it is that she's been blackmailing him for years w/it, threatening to release it. He finally got fed up, said "do it" - and she did. Now she's surprised because he's told her to kiss his rosy red ass, and her gravy train is suddenly drying up and she's "sorry" she released it.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Good to know that some of you condone this guy beating his 16 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy. When I have children, I will certainly spank them, but I won't get a belt out.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    Belts are better than punches to the face. He set a rule she purposely planned out how she was gonna set up a camera and then broke that rule. Thus meaning she had broken said rule before and knew he was gonna beat her that way. The daughter was trying to get this reaction out of him and when she succeded she tried to black mail him. All this makes her seem less like a victim.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Now, I'm not exactly sure where it says anything about blackmail. But if it hasn't been released that this is the case, then you are all making assumptions to justify him threatening to beat his daughter into submission.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Maybe I'm not seeing it? All the links from when I google searched it that had mentioned blackmail, were from other forums where people were assuming the same thing.

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    Nope just go to google type judge beats daughter. There's a few reports of her saying she shouldn't of put the video up. I read like 15 different pages before I found the actual video earlier.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    She wrote this afternoon: 'I'm feeling some regret for publishing the video because to ruin my own father is heavy indeed. But I really want him to seek help.''

She said: ''My father's harassment was getting really bad, so I decided to finally publish the video that I had been sitting on for seven years.''

That's what I've read. IMO that's not blackmail.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm not saying that it is, but I'm getting some "vibes" based on some earlier comments made by both she and her Dad that tells me there's a LOT more to this that just what we've seen - that this girl had been beyond "out of control" for a while, and that she released this video shortly after he made her return a car she'd "borrowed" from him. Not saying just what is what right now, only that for her to have waited this long to release this, there's some other reason behind it, IMO.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I know when i was growing up if i just bent over and took the belt across the a$$ it was just a few swings. When i fought back like she did i got it alot worse and took the swings were ever thay landed.

Top Bottom