• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    I'm all for spanking a child to teach him/her that there are consequences for intentionally making bad decisions. This peice of work dad beat his daughter out of anger. Cursing your child while hitting them with a belt and threatning to hit them in the face is not tough love, thats an abusive person who cannot control their anger. I read that the mother left him because he was abusive towards her too.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Well . . . He is a family law judge. That is the really scary part.

I bet I know how he would have reacted if a mother printed that video in. Hearing. The dad would never see his kids unsupervised.
    However, if the mother/father roles were reversed, the mother may POSSIBLY receive a minor 'talking to' (nothing legal or in writing) from a judge, then be allowed to carry on as she pleases. TX family law is decidely skewed in favor of the female. JMO

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Agreed. With the verbal behind it, stating going to beat her into submission, spank her face, etc. Ask TexasRedneck, as a kid, I earned my fair share of whoopin', lol. At no time had he involved anger through words to the extent displayed in the video. I have though, from a step dad, received a 2 hour beating with a leather belt which left bruising and whelts from ankles to mid back. Now, ask TexasRedneck how he felt when he saw that. One time in my life I can promise you he was seeing red and probably wished he could be in the same room as that former step dad.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    the fact that he's a family law judge, and makes rulings on such things as determining the difference between discipline and abuse - which at times can be a fuzzy line - bothers me the most

i dont think he needs to be hung and quartered -and i tend to agree with Redneck in that there appears to be some pre-existing motive behind the daughter's release of the tape - i do think Dad lost his cool and that (to me anyway) is a problem when you discipline your kids

keeping a level head when you discipline your kids, at any age - is much more effective than not.........again, just my opinion.....and i got many belt beatings as a kid....i survived without too much emotional trauma, but it wasnt a practice that i duplicated with my own boys....i used my hand always - and after a certain age, spankings are pointless

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Agreed. With the verbal behind it, stating going to beat her into submission, spank her face, etc. Ask TexasRedneck, as a kid, I earned my fair share of whoopin', lol. At no time had he involved anger through words to the extent displayed in the video. I have though, from a step dad, received a 2 hour beating with a leather belt which left bruising and whelts from ankles to mid back. Now, ask TexasRedneck how he felt when he saw that. One time in my life I can promise you he was seeing red and probably wished he could be in the same room as that former step dad.

I'm surprised that guy survived... or did he?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    ....i used my hand always - and after a certain age, spankings are pointless

Yep, and once they're older it just doesn't make sense.

My "libertarian" philosophies started at birth I think. Questioning authority as an adult is one thing, challenging your parents and teachers as a kid just gets your butt busted. I got a lot of licks at home and school, not one was ever with a hand. It was always a belt (home) or a wooden paddle (school). I consider myself somewhat of an authority on getting licks

After a certain age there are much better options. Ironically, I think spanking just boosted my confidence. Losing privileges, extra chores, and guilt were always a bigger deterrent for me. ....my poor parents, man was I a PITA

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Funny - much depends on the kid. For FuelFather - hell he was easy, damned near "the look" would get him straight. For ChunkyMonkey...well, shit - I seriously considered a hand transplant at one point......he wore mine out! But we had us a "come to Jesus" meeting one fateful day, and it finally got through to him.<G> I don't know who was happier - my hand or his butt!
    What got me with the judge was the belt. No freakin' way could I do that....I don't think. Again - don't have all the details, background, or entire facts here - but I gotta say that there has got to be more to all this than we know.

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Well she did blackmail him.

And I'm tired of hearing she was disabled... had the ability to hide a camera and to catch this. Not to mention had she just listened to him in the beginning of the video who's to say it wouldn't have lasted as long etc?

I don't see what the deal is, he's a father and he has rules. Apparently he's more strict than some of you think, however given the "Liberal" sickness consuming this country I'm not all that suprised. I think if the majority of people would have been held accountable at a younger age and got a good A$$ whippin a time or two this world would be a better place.

But then again, lets re-cap. The dads not a lunitic, he works, oh wait he's still married too, and what???? He's disciplining his children? I think we should commend him.

Lets face it, she had a motive.
    Set up camera.
    Piss Dad off and make this as worse as possible so the camera catches it all.
    She knew what she was doing, he was baited into that.

Sad to see all of this happen, but lets hide camera's in all judges houses and I'm sure this wouldn't be such an alarming story.

Only thing I find strange is given what kind Judge he was.... that's sort of Ironic.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Well she did blackmail him.

And I'm tired of hearing she was disabled... had the ability to hide a camera and to catch this. Not to mention had she just listened to him in the beginning of the video who's to say it wouldn't have lasted as long etc?

I don't see what the deal is, he's a father and he has rules. Apparently he's more strict than some of you think, however given the "Liberal" sickness consuming this country I'm not all that suprised. I think if the majority of people would have been held accountable at a younger age and got a good A$$ whippin a time or two this world would be a better place.

But then again, lets re-cap. The dads not a lunitic, he works, oh wait he's still married too, and what???? He's disciplining his children? I think we should commend him.

Lets face it, she had a motive.
    Set up camera.
    Piss Dad off and make this as worse as possible so the camera catches it all.
    She knew what she was doing, he was baited into that.

Sad to see all of this happen, but lets hide camera's in all judges houses and I'm sure this wouldn't be such an alarming story.

Only thing I find strange is given what kind Judge he was.... that's sort of Ironic.

i'm about as conservative - politically - as you'll find

you know, there was a day when it was "ok" to force children to work in sweat shops for pennies........its ok if some long standing practices evolve for the better

yeah sure, she had a motive - but think about it - you think that was the first beating she got? doubtful, otherwise she wouldnt have felt the need to set up a camera

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Good to know that some of you condone this guy beating his 16 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with cerebral palsy. When I have children, I will certainly spank them, but I won't get a belt out.

Belts are better than punches to the face. He set a rule she purposely planned out how she was gonna set up a camera and then broke that rule. Thus meaning she had broken said rule before and knew he was gonna beat her that way. The daughter was trying to get this reaction out of him and when she succeded she tried to black mail him. All this makes her seem less like a victim.

i'm about as conservative - politically - as you'll find

you know, there was a day when it was "ok" to force children to work in sweat shops for pennies........its ok if some long standing practices evolve for the better

yeah sure, she had a motive - but think about it - you think that was the first beating she got? doubtful, otherwise she wouldnt have felt the need to set up a camera

But that's just it, she got her but whipped and didn't like it. And then they progressively got worse etc. I know more to this story, but won't post it given the $hit Storm that's raging from it and possible litigation. And I'm not comparing it to a sweatshop.. (laughing). Kids are smart, and getting good at playing the system. One reason my wife and I aren't having kids, well unless it just happens. They had Good Morning America here in Rockport yesterday over this!
    Had to shut down phone lines at the Court House due to all the calls.

Why can't we focus that energy on securing our borders and fiscal responsibility for the goverment.... oh that's old news. I forgot.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    so you want the girl to focus her energy on securing the borders, and fiscal responsibility? or just us so that we can not pay attention to it

i wasnt comparing the spanking to a sweat shop - i'm just saying that attitudes about children and how we treat them have evolved

look - i'm all for disciplining a kid with a spanking - at a certain age - what i'm not for (personally) is using an instrument to do the dirty work - and losing your damn head when you discipline your child

making the girl in this story the bad guy is bad form in my opinion - is there more to the story? certainly there always is

let me ask you this - would you beat your own child in the same fashion as depicted on the video?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My Dad beat the shxt out of me as a child and Mom used to hold me over a lighted gas stove to punish me. She did that many times until I got too big to lift then she beat me, too. It hurt and it terrorized the Hell out of me.

I was pretty active so Dad hog tied me with rope. During this, they screamed obscenities while telling me what a worthless piece of shxt I was. There was lots more but you get the idea. I got tough and mean. When I got bigger, they tried that crap and old Flash wasn't going to take it any more. I fought toe to toe with them and refused to back up. The old man was bigger but I was tough, just plain mean and had zero fear. They couldn't scare me as it had all been done to me already. In our last fight, I took a steak knife to the old man before I left home at 17 and never went back.

That being said, I believe in spanking a child and the difference in spanking and child abuse is what you're saying while you're doing it. If you're calling them foul names.......that's abusive.

I saw nothing in that tape that was abusive. In fact, he kept his cool pretty well. It sounds like she was out of control.

Regarding the tape being made public YEARS later, had she been my child who betrayed me like that, the girl would NEVER set foot in my house again. I'd flush her like a turd down the toilet. I would not forget it nor forgive it.

Flash

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Me too, Im very conservative, and I think spanking a child is ok, whipping a 16 year old with a belt while screaming and cursing her is not. Spankings are about lessons , not taking out aggression.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    i guess im alone here, when i feel that i didnt see any form of abuse happen in the video. by not turning over, she was making it worse for herself, and pretty much undermining their authority to give out her punishment. had she taken it like she was supposed to, it would have been over before she knew it. she was being passive aggressive by not letting them spank her butt. setting up the webcam, made it where she could "act" to make it seem worse than it was. i never once saw them really come swift with the belt or hit her above the waist or anywhere that would make me think twice that it was a punishment and more of abuse. to me, spanking with a belt is a lot better than spanking with a hand. sure, he started screaming at her, etc, but he never beat her, he never dragged her around the room, he never choked her with his belt. i would be more creeped out, if the father and mother were, telling her while they were spanking her, that they love her and that their belt is an object of kindness. in my opinion, he was used the correct amount of force, it was not too light, not too aggressive. too many parents, like to spank lightly, if they dont get that sting, then how are they to respect you especially when 2 minutes after you spank them, youre telling them youre sorry and giving them a hug. this kid is vindictive, acted out for the camera and is blackmailing him years later, maybe he shouldve spanked her more often.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    so you want the girl to focus her energy on securing the borders, and fiscal responsibility? or just us so that we can not pay attention to it

i wasnt comparing the spanking to a sweat shop - i'm just saying that attitudes about children and how we treat them have evolved

look - i'm all for disciplining a kid with a spanking - at a certain age - what i'm not for (personally) is using an instrument to do the dirty work - and losing your damn head when you discipline your child

making the girl in this story the bad guy is bad form in my opinion - is there more to the story? certainly there always is

let me ask you this - would you beat your own child in the same fashion as depicted on the video?

yes, i certainly would and i have. i've also done the same for my nieces and nephews, and the funny thing is, im the first one they run to and give hugs, etc. they know the only time i spank them is when they are completely out of line, they respect that and they understand it. i dont even have to bring the belt out as much anymore. when it comes to punishment from my brother and sister, they certainly do not get the same response and they continue to misbehave.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    that makes no sense to me......what kid just rolls over like a door mat and takes a beating - that goes against our instinctive behavior

i cant remember my kids ever laying down calmly to get a beating - they're scared to death - fight or flight

so the daughter made it worse because she was rightfully scared? really? we're blaming the daughter here? wow.......no offense, but wow

Top Bottom