• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Echo_5_Golf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    San Antonio
    UPDATE : 10-16-09

I just received my approved SBR stamp. Took me close to 3 1/2 months.
    Sheriff Ortiz - Bexar County signed it. Happy days ahead. Also , a note to others planing to do so, I advise writing in multiple calibers and barrel length from 6.5 inch (or desirable length to 16 inch). This covers other future SBR's .
    Guns International

TalonRob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Does anyone know about Fort Bend County (Milton Wright)? I have heard that he will sign on a case by case basis, even if you pass the background check. Not sure if this is right.

I know he has signed for clients of ours in the past. I don't know anything about the case by case deal. He signed for everyone that saw him.

FYI, I am pretty sure he is going to retire this year.

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    Anyone know if Abilene or Taylor County are Class III friendly?

Found the answer from my local Class III guy. He says it is so friendly around here, certain repeat Class III types can supposedly walk into the Sheriff's office without appointment, and get the sign-off in minutes. I'm going with the trust anyway, but I figured I'd post it for others.

dauntedfuture

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    el paso
    Not sure if its already listed but the El Paso Sheriff Wylde?? will sign off. I was the first F1 for him and it took a while but i think things are good now.

stacyp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone in Dallas/Plano/Richardson area? I've been doing everything as a corporate transfer, but it might be nice to do some in my name if possible.
    Good luck.....Im in Collin County, Plano. I went the route of trying to get the CLEO sign off and talked directly with all of the people who could sign off with no luck. Closest I came to it was with Sheriff Box. He didnt say flat out no. He said if there was someone he knew personally that I knew and they would speak in my favor about me, he wouldnt have a problem signing. I dont know him or anyone he knows personally so that shot me down there. I just went with the trust and moved on.

flashguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    I have had 4 Form 4 signoffs but none were recent. The first 2 (in the 1980s) were by the Dallas County Sheriff and the last 2 (late 1980s early 1990s) were by a Federal Judge living in Dallas County. He specifically requested I not give out his name and so I will honor my word on that. However, it is well to remember that Federal Judges (with arrest authority) are allowed to sign Form 4s.

flashguy

blueknight

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Laredo, Webb County
    Laredo, TX Chief of Police, DA and Texas Counstable Precint 1 WILL NOT sign. The current Webb County Sheriff has in the past but my Form 1 has been sitting at his desk for almost a month.

Top Bottom