Unfortunately Sheriff Jesse didn't get the democratic nomination. The person that did, Constable Terry Riley, is reported to have said he will not sign a form 4. The Republican nominee, David Hennigan, is an unknown on this. Guess I'll be finding soon enough...
I don't know how current this info is but I hope this helps
1. Greg Hamilton, Sheriff, Travis County, Texas. He has signed off for all Title II firearms.
2. James Wilson, Sheriff, Williamson County. He is the newly appointed Sheriff that replaced former
Sheriff Jim Wilson. Rumor is he is not signing off on suppressors anymore.
3. Allen Bridges, Sheriff, Hays County. His predecessor (Don Montague) has signed for Machine Guns,
SBR, SBS, AOW, and suppressors, there is currently no reason to believe he will not do otherwise.
4. Larry Olivarez, Sheriff, Nueces County. He has signed for all Title II firearms.
5. William Elsbury, Sheriff, Blanco County. He has signed for Machine Guns. Unknown about the rest.
6. David Morgan, Chief of Police, City of Georgetown. He has signed for suppressors. Unknown about
7. Bryan Williams, Chief of Police, City of Round Rock. He does sign for Machine Guns, SBS, SBR, and
8. Richard Hernandez, Sheriff, Bastrop County. Has signed for suppressors.
9. Daniel Law, Sheriff, Caldwell County. Has signed for suppressors and short barreled firearms.
10. Gary W. Adams, Chief of Police, City of University Park. Has signed for suppressors.
11. Steve Starr, Chief of Police, City of Schertz. Has signed off for LEO's for suppressors.
The following do NOT sign:
1. Cathy Ellison, Acting Chief of Police, City of Austin.
2. Albert Ortiz, Chief of Police, City of San Antonio.
3. Harold Hurtt, Chief of Police, Houston, Texas.
4. Tommy Thomas, Sheriff, Harris County, Texas.
5. Ralph Lopez, Sheriff, Bexar County, Texas
Benny Parkey, Sheriff of Denton Co has signed two Form 4's for me with no problems. I got in touch with him via e-mail on the county's website. He does a background check and takes about a month to get the forms done.
Waylan Rhodes, Chief of Police of Little Elm, TX (my home town) refused to sign the form whenever I contacted him via e-mail.