• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    She apparently has stated privately she is tired from 8 years of living in a pressure cooker, and that she took the job with the understanding she would stay for two years, which she is doing.

Love the way it was done ... no advance notice to the press and they're besides themselves.

Apparently Trump discussed it with her last week, but kept it under wraps ... probably worked it that way just to give the libtards and msm an opportunity to make up some more crap they'll later have to eat. ;)
    I hate to see her leave but understand her need to do so. She is the best I can remember ever being in that job, certainly of late. I would love to see her in another high-level administration position when she is ready.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    She also has several huge chips on her shoulder, is full of herself, and over-rates her own importance by several orders of magnitude. Also, she strikes me as mean, nasty and backstabbing, while at the same time naive and stupid a.f.
    There's no pulling in one direction, instead it's like high school clique games where the ones with a modicum of reason left are being outmaneuvered by grifters, power seekers, narcissists, backstabbers, attention whores and utterly batshit insane people.
    That could just be her perception as that is the way she is.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    I like how everyone wants to blame the United States for pollution. Apparently, they have never seen the Mexican side in El Paso with the maquiladoras spouting out pollution, that hazes over the United States side, or China's pollution, or India for that matter. Yet, in comparison, they want to blame our small country for the world's pollution which is retarded on its face.

Dinoble1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2016
    Southeast FL
    The weather dictates itself and always has...

Respectfully I have to disagree. IMHO, weather is being manipulated. For the last 60 years our government and others have been releasing chemicals into the atmosphere in attempts to influence the weather. Look up into the sky. Those are not vapor trails you see they are chemtrails. They don’t dissipate, they form new clouds. Storms are being strengthened.
    And the tons of harmful chemicals are raining down on us.
    Do you ever recall seeing these as a child?
    Not looking to argue. Just my observations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Climate change is bad science. So is global warming.
    The earth's atmosphere is and has been ever changing. What is the ideal temperature for this planet? Who determines it?

The ideal temperature is between 65 and 72 degees fairenheiget . I know that is correct because that is my comfort zone. I decided this very scientifically by empirical study of what I like. That is just as valid science as what the so called experts are using.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin

The earth's atmosphere is and has been ever changing. What is the ideal temperature for this planet? Who determines it?

The ideal temperature is between 65 and 72 degees fairenheiget . I know that is correct because that is my comfort zone. I decided this very scientifically by empirical study of what I like. That is just as valid science as what the so called experts are using.

Climate change is real, it has been changing back and forth between cold and hot periods for millions of years. That is scientific fact. In your second sentence you even say is has been "ever changing".

Maybe you meant to say man-made climate change?

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I was referring to the so called science that the left espouses. Went from global warmin to global cooling to just change to it is all man's fault especially if man is American.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    643c7641e618ca3662fb42e99711e604.png

I'm going to copy this from twitter because I think it's relevant to this discussion.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Do you ever recall seeing these as a child?
    Well, I'm only in my 50's but yes, I certainly do recall seeing the trails of water vapor condensation over the West Coast, as aircraft flew back and forth across the Pacific back in the early 70's, right about the time commercial jet travel was becoming more affordable and more common.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, I'm only in my 50's but yes, I certainly do recall seeing the trails of water vapor condensation over the West Coast, as aircraft flew back and forth across the Pacific back in the early 70's, right about the time commercial jet travel was becoming more affordable and more common.

Yep. It's the effect of warm engine exhaust which has water vapor in it hitting extremely cold air at high altitudes. It's been a common and well-known effect since aircraft were first able to get up over about 25,000 feet.

main-qimg-ba9fb671cad537a9fbc7d16877fd004e.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom