• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Seeing from some sources he ordered ISIS paraphernalia online, and his black mother is the one that bought all the guns for him.

The US media is going to go hush hush about this shooting shortly I bet. Just like they did with Chris Dorner.
    you're kidding right?
    why does this not really surprise me?
    can you post up some links please sir?
    Texas SOT

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Quick thought on this soldier. He was shot seven times, SEVEN TIMES...... yet he had no life threatening injuries...... wtf?!? What round was this guy using?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Both in real life( I've personally have seen the aftermath) and the dozens of video taped live shootings by police.

Evidently, it wasn't a 40cal. There's not much evidence that people can take more then two rounds before dropping like water bags.

Think back a few weeks to the fat guy running around his yard. Hands up. He was stopped where he stood. Even with a high body fat(more depth to go before striking organs)....didn't help.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm trying to find the article or at least picture about a guy who was clearing houses in the desert, and got in a nasty firefight inside a house. I think the other 3 guys he was with were all killed, and he was shot 6 or 7 times, but was able to take out all of the aggressors. The picture shows two soldiers helping him limp out, his 1911 is locked open, and he's flipping off the house behind him as he comes out. I read an update on him about a month ago saying he recovered fully, is out, and is living a normal life.

Adrenaline and poor shot placement will make that possible.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Quick thought on this soldier. He was shot seven times, SEVEN TIMES...... yet he had no life threatening injuries...... wtf?!? What round was this guy using?

Most bullets stop people due to pain, not immediately fatal wounds.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    you're kidding right?
    why does this not really surprise me?
    can you post up some links please sir?

Mom bought the guns:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/exclusive-mom-ore-shooter-stockpiled-guns-article-1.2384460

He used the handle Ironcross45 and apparently bought Nazi paraphernalia and was a fan of the Irish Republican Army (funny how the main slime media just refer to the killer as a 'republican' and neglect to mention the Irish part right?): http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ercer-shooter-Oregon-Umpqua-Community-College

Trying to find the article that said Ironcross45 bought ISIS stuff too.

Not sure if all that stuff is true or not at this point. The media is always full of crap and errors. But if true I hope this all blows up in obama smug arrogant face.

Last edited:

FrankT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2014
    Mary Esther FL
    some of the bullets also went thru the door and depending on construction could have saved his life or all were grazing obviously non lethal.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Interesting... his mother who is a nurse, said he suffered from Asperger's. And yes, she's the one who bought at least several of the guns. And she took him shooting with her sometimes. Isn't that just like the Sandy Hook story line? [From that nydailynews link]

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    AP says they found a 9mm Glock, a .40 cal Smith & Wesson, a .40 cal Taurus and a Delton AR in 5.56mm:
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6c03.../latest-sheriff-number-firearms-shooters-home

Some articles have witness accounts that he used the handguns during the crime and not a rifle. Hope that is true, makes obama look like an even bigger idiot calling for a rifle ban.

So he took a variety of mixed mags and calibers of different hand guns. Yet was military trained, primarily with a long gun weapon...

Huh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Wearing body armor, he was expecting to be shot at. Why the hand guns at all? It's contradictory to military training of his level.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Interesting... his mother who is a nurse, said he suffered from Asperger's. And yes, she's the one who bought at least several of the guns. And she took him shooting with her sometimes. Isn't that just like the Sandy Hook story line? [From that nydailynews link]

Yeah.

Lanza Aspergers
    Mercer Aspergers
    Loughner schizophrenic
    Holmes schizophrenic
    Cho depression & selective mutism
    Dorner severe depression
    Rodger narcissistic schizophrenic

Starting to see a sort of pattern here.

Last edited:

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Yeah.

Lanza Aspergers
    Mercer Aspergers
    Loughner schizophrenic
    Holmes schizophrenic
    Cho depression & selective mutism
    Dorner severe depression
    Rodger narcissistic schizophrenic

Starting to see a sort of pattern here.
    Yet it seems to me that when we start to have a discussion of how we deal with mental illness, there are some in the gun rights community that have a resistance to even having that conversation.... SMH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yet it seems to me that when we start to have a discussion of how we deal with mental illness, there are some in the gun rights community that have a resistance to even having that conversation.... SMH

I don't, I'd like to read it. Shoot

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom