• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I agree with everything you wrote above. But all these shooters previously listed had a mental disorder of some sort. This isn't some Gang Bangers planning and executing a shooting of their Rival enemies. These Loners were sick in the head period. That doesn't mean they couldn't methodically plan their shootings...

There's not a soul alive that couldn't fit a definition listed in the DSM 5.

It's a slick way to label people for disarmament. If it's in the book, you can't be trusted. It's one of the most powerful propaganda methods I've seen. It's absolute.

Your free will is not your own. It's chemicals in your brain. You're unsafe.
    Capitol Armory ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I agree with everything you wrote above. But all these shooters previously listed had a mental disorder of some sort. This isn't some Gang Bangers planning and executing a shooting of their Rival enemies. I get why GB'ers do it, doesn't make it right but I get it. These Loners were sick in the head period. That doesn't mean they couldn't methodically plan their shootings. And No one gets why "They" do it....

Anyone who murders is sick in the head, regardless of the number of people they kill.

I still say the pills were more likely the cause than the symptom. Find one that doesn't list depression as a side effect.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Anyone who murders is sick in the head, regardless of the number of people they kill.

I still say the pills were more likely the cause than the symptom. Find one that doesn't list depression as a side effect.

Why are they sick in the head? They chose a choice. Seems the opposite of sick. Seems logically planned.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    Why are they sick in the head? They chose a choice. Seems the opposite of sick. Seems logically planned.
    And when you are truly mentally ill, you can make rational choices based on entirely messed up data, as in how you perceive the world. Rational choices based on what the voices in your head tell you what the world is like does not make you sane.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    And when you are truly mentally ill, you can make rational choices based on entirely messed up data, as in how you perceive the world. Rational choice based on what the voices in your head tell you what the world is like does not make you sane.

That sounds like the definition of pissed off. Hows that in anyway an abnormal human condition?

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    That sounds like the definition of pissed off. Hows that in anyway an abnormal human condition?
    You hear voices in your head telling you the world is out to get you?!?!? Maybe you should lock up your guns before the voices convince you your neighbors are plotting against you. It isn't normal.

bdee

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2015
    Texas
    I dunno, sounds like bdee knows something about those voices.......

sent from an idgit coffeeholic
    Certainly sounds like a few on this forum consider them normal. Just a bit scary. Sounds like the boys in the white coats need to pay a visit to Killeen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You hear voices in your head telling you the world is out to get you?!?!? Maybe you should lock up your guns before the voices convince you your neighbors are plotting against you. It isn't normal.

Please list the definition of normal as listed in the DSM 5.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Trick question. It describes various conditions not normalcy. But I would have thought you knew that.

I have the exact same emotions as you. I do not have nor does anybody else have the ability to feel anything but basic human emotion.

It's not a trick question. The non sense in labeling others as 'sick' is a weak and misguided view of life.

Sick does not interchange with logical planning. If you choose to label the exercise of free will as an abnormality.

Dude, I don't know to tell you to flip the switch. I'm at a loss.

Top Bottom