Lynx Defense

NRA Kicks Obama Solidly In The Zipper Again!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The NRA obtained a Justice Department memo that critiques Obama's gun control efforts! They are using it to display the real goal of Obummer's gun control agenda. The memo states that his regulatory controls will not work without total registration and/or confiscation!

Score a solid kick in the zipper for our NRA! I have never been more proud of the National Rifle Association!

NRA Uses Justice Memo to Accuse Obama on Guns - Yahoo! News

Flash
    Venture Surplus ad

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    The NRA obtained a Justice Department memo that critiques Obama's gun control efforts! They are using it to display the real goal of Obummer's gun control agenda. The memo states that his regulatory controls will not work without total registration and/or confiscation!

Score a solid kick in the zipper for our NRA! I have never been more proud of the National Rifle Association!

NRA Uses Justice Memo to Accuse Obama on Guns - Yahoo! News

Flash

Obama's not too happy with the NRA. None of the anti gun left is. I love every minute of it. Have you heard about this?

OBAMA to Bus In People for NRA Protest in Albany… Is This Even Legal? | The Gateway Pundit

Oh and McCain is officially a traitor. Glad I didn't vote in 08:

http://www.examiner.com/article/mccain-to-betray-conservatives-on-gun-rights

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Obama's not too happy with the NRA. None of the anti gun left is. I love every minute of it. Have you heard about this?

Free meals, free accommodations
    .. Prefect for those blood sucking government leeches that do this or at least encourage it, all the live long day.

We should all call Nekeia with erroneous information and fill up the buses with no shows!!!!

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Check this out from the above referenced article. It appears that Obama and his butt sniffers can't get support unless they round them up, feed them and truck 'em in. I wonder where this money is coming from?

"Governor Cuomo and our legislature passed the “NY SAFE ACT.” It will reduce gun violence in our state. Predictably, it is under attack by the National Rifle Association and allied groups. :::We are joining with the SEIU 1199 to lobby in Albany. This free bus trip will last from 8:00 to 4:30 with breakfast and lunch included. Meet up at 250 S Clinton St. Park in the M Lot at the corner of W Fayette and S Clinton Sts. (Parking in that lot may be validated. No sure yet.) Show your determination to keep our excellent new law!:::You must call this number to get a seat on the free bus. 315-424-1743 Ext 110 Ask for Nekeia:::Also sign up here."

Flash

Last edited:

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Proud of NRA even though I am not a member and do not plan to be one in near future. But one thing that concerns me is that people are putting a lot of faith and power in the hands of NRA. I would not want the power of people to be transferred into one organization.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Check this out from the above referenced article. It appears that Obama and his butt sniffers can't get support unless they round them up, feed them and truck 'em in. I wonder where this money is coming from?

"Governor Cuomo and our legislature passed the “NY SAFE ACT.” It will reduce gun violence in our state. Predictably, it is under attack by the National Rifle Association and allied groups. :::We are joining with the SEIU 1199 to lobby in Albany. This free bus trip will last from 8:00 to 4:30 with breakfast and lunch included. Meet up at 250 S Clinton St. Park in the M Lot at the corner of W Fayette and S Clinton Sts. (Parking in that lot may be validated. No sure yet.) Show your determination to keep our excellent new law!:::You must call this number to get a seat on the free bus. 315-424-1743 Ext 110 Ask for Nekeia:::Also sign up here."

Flash

NRA members should catch the bus, then go to the NRA side of the protest.

Free ride and free food at the opposition's expense? I'd do it!

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    It is well known that William (Slick) Jefferson Clinton put Al Gore's defeat squarely at the feet of the NRA and some 80 million American Gun Owners.

The liberal left never lets go of failed ideas.

Sigmar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Arlington Tx
    Proud of NRA even though I am not a member and do not plan to be one in near future. But one thing that concerns me is that people are putting a lot of faith and power in the hands of NRA. I would not want the power of people to be transferred into one organization.

So what organizations do you support? any ?

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008

Why not a member? No one is putting all effort in one organization however we the people(firearms owners) need a lobby in DC if the NRA had all firearm owners as members don't believe the subject of gun control would come up. Simply put we stand together or lose freedom your choice.

If it's the price of membership we all spend/waste that much on coffee in a couple weeks.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so

Go ahead and put your power and belief in the Congress.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    If you want to live in Washington, DC, keep in daily contact with the House and Senate and all of their members, read every word of every crazy bill inputted into both halls of Congress and camp out on every member of Congress when a critical bill comes into play, then you really don't need the NRA.

When Legislators at state or Federal levels succeed in slipping in a turd of a law that will harm the Second Amendment, NRA challenges those in court. If you want to do that, you don't need the NRA.

NRA includes a small insurance policy in your membership but you can buy that yourself.

If you'd like to start a child safety program or build a shooting range then you won't need the Eddie Eagle program or the range development programs, either.

You're right. $35 per year is a lot of money and you can handle all of of these tasks to protect your interests. OH.....They also throw in a magazine subscription of your choice but you can read that at the library.

Flash

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That reminds me, I just got a copy of American Rifleman I haven't read yet:)

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

Then want gun rights group DO you belong to?

inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas

The flip side is you could just leave it to the govt to decide. That would work, wouldn't it? Is this what you would want?

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Vote is something I do. Other than that do I owe anyone any explanation?

Not really except that all of us are covering your butt and you're not pulling your load. Our clout depends on the numbers. We could use your participation!

Flash

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Vote is something I do. Other than that do I owe anyone any explanation ?

Yeah, you do if you're a gun owner that isn't a member of a pro-2nd group - which you've just admitted is what you are - someone riding the coattails of those that ARE funding the fight for you. Notice I didn't challenge you on being a member of the NRA, but rather what pro-2nd group you DID belong to. Obviously, you're too busy posturing to be willing to pull your own weight.

Top Bottom