• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    That woman would be Marion Hammer. She has been a huge bigwig in the NRA for decades. She also:
    • consistently works against pro-gun legislation in her home state of Florida,
    • wrote the NRA position on bump stocks, saying they were not protected by the 2A, and
    • has demonized anyone running as a reformer for the NRA Board of Directors as "the enemy within".
    With friends like her, we don't need enemies.
    Or just call her the $300k Cat Lady Fudd.;)
    Target Sports

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Until Hoji posted about O. North and some woman in Florida (forgot her name) my faith in them has been profoundly shaken.

Plus, if W.L. and Cox go, maybe some reassurance of their doing greater good for pro-gunners will be restored.....maybe.....
    Sorry. I just want people to look at them for what they are actually doing, not what they say they are doing.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I've never seen that used in written form as an acronym before. I've never heard it used in verbal form either. It would be difficult to express. It is usually spoken as a verbal phrase in response to someone asking something outside of your interest.
    I guess you haven't hung around many bikers.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Those who bash the NRA are sleeping in the same bed as the Clintons, Schumer, Feinstein, Obama and a host of other Liberal vermin. Why you do that is beyond my understanding. In my view what you do by trashing the NRA, is treasonous!

The enemy of my friend is my enemy. I have no use for anyone who bashes the NRA!

Flash

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Those who bash the NRA are sleeping in the same bed as the Clintons, Schumer, Feinstein, Obama and a host of other Liberal vermin. Why you do that is beyond my understanding. In my view what you do by trashing the NRA, is treasonous!

The enemy of my friend is my enemy. I have no use for anyone who bashes the NRA!

Flash

Please, tell us more about how we're traitors and liberal vermin for pointing out how the NRA occasionally stabs guns owners in the back and has less than stellar people working for them.

If anything, your mindset is a bigger threat to them than our justified criticism. Our criticism might actually encourage them to stop their bullshit. Mindlessly following them and attacking those who criticism them is just going to encourage them to keep doing the same thing they're doing now.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Flash
    Is that kind of like saying "don't question authority"?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Flash
    Please explain how Marion Hammer( former NRA President) who is paid over $300,000 a year by the NRA is doing the 2nd Amendment any favors by single handedly getting pro gun legislation in Florida killed every session ( with the blessing of the NRA) and writing the NRA’s opinion on bump stocks as they should be regulated like machine guns and spearheading the up coming ban on them.

Explain how Oliver North( you know, if you want to shoot an assault weapon join the military) and has never retracted that statement is doing our community any favors.

Let’s not forget former board member and Texas Ranger Joaquin “ civilians don’t need more than 5 rounds in a rifle” Jackson.

I am a life member of the NRA.

I will criticize them whenever they damn well deserve it, and they deserve it now.

Bullet vote for Adam Kraut. Change starts with one.

Remember the slimy cocksucker that is the Texas Speaker has an NRA rating of A+

So did Harry Reid.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    QspBNBH.jpg

Attachments

• QspBNBH.jpg
      QspBNBH.jpg
      116.8 KB · Views: 307

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Well, my son-in-law was a biker. Long time member of a club up North. He took good care of my daughter for more than 10 years. Killed on his bike last Summer. I keep his photo on my desk. Anyway, I refuse to allow that attribute of life to be part of any friendly or unfriendly conversation we may have. I yield to your acronym.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well, my son-in-law was a biker. Long time member of a club up North. He took good care of my daughter for more than 10 years. Killed on his bike last Summer. I keep his photo on my desk. Anyway, I refuse to allow that attribute of life to be part of any friendly or unfriendly conversation we may have. I yield to your acronym.
    I'm not out to offend you, it was posted in jest.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Easily seen is the common trait of blowing hot air from those who attack pro gun patriots and from those who bash the NRA.

We are at war. Worse, our Constitution and Bill of Rights is under attack by anti American traitors. NRA bashers fall in line with them, cozy up to their flabby asses and purr when you inhale their farts.

The NRA battles those traitors in court. You A-holes just blow hot air and tear at NRA history and reputation.

The enemies of my friends are my enemies. Got no use for you!

Flash

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Easily seen is the common trait of blowing hot air from those who attack pro gun patriots and from those who bash the NRA.

We are at war. Worse, our Constitution and Bill of Rights is under attack by anti American traitors. NRA bashers fall in line with them, cozy up to their flabby asses and purr when you inhale their farts.

The NRA battles those traitors in court. You A-holes just blow hot air and tear at NRA history and reputation.

The enemies of my friends are my enemies. Got no use for you!

Flash

So now we're assholes too?

Listen up buttercup, I don't care if our justified criticisms upset you, and I highly doubt that anyone else here cares if you have use for them or not. The NRA has problems, and we acknowledge those problems. We want them to be fixed. You just want to bury your head in the sand and pretend that those issues don't exist. YOU and people like you are why these problems exist in the NRA and why they're not being dealt with. No one here truly wants to see the NRA fail. They don't want their rights compromised or worse yet, given away either.

Top Bottom