• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    So far it’s been a replay of Throatpunch Thursday for me, NTTAWT.

One of the consultants with a new to us team said something stupid enough to make me look them up on LinkedIn.

ace365788c68966c53e94ec44b975f1d.jpg

This is consulting team is setting the stage for our largest IT investment. I sense this will not end well.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

One of the consultants with a new to us team said something stupid enough to make me look them up on LinkedIn.

This is consulting team is setting the stage for our largest IT investment. I sense this will not end well.
    Wow! If I was looking at that as a resume, I would read it as "played on the internet while in college, and played on the internet at the only job since then.

Let me guess, this person's social interactions during the meetings is just a touch off?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Wow! If I was looking at that as a resume, I would read it as "played on the internet while in college, and played on the internet at the only job since then.

Let me guess, this person's social interactions during the meetings is just a touch off?

No, she just doesn’t have life experience to understand the words she’s saying are worth $75M. Had she simply regurgitated what was said instead of trying to put context to something she admittedly has zero fücking knowledge of, it would have sufficient. Instead, she’s created an expectation that a measurable outcome will exist when, in fact, it can’t because there’s no way to isolate the variables to assign direct attribution of the effect to a specific causal action.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Great, cant wait to see what new garbage they are going to force on to the dev teams now

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    No, she just doesn’t have life experience to understand the words she’s saying are worth $75M. Had she simply regurgitated what was said instead of trying to put context to something she admittedly has zero fücking knowledge of, it would have sufficient. Instead, she’s created an expectation that a measurable outcome will exist when, in fact, it can’t because there’s no way to isolate the variables to assign direct attribution of the effect to a specific causal action.
    Wow I have not heard that much corporate speak since I left the office job in 2012.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    @toddnjoyce, my employer has undergone significant "consulting" with Capgemini... hold on to your wallet!!! Hope your project management team is strong and has support of robust T&C's... Lots of offshore coding staff is used by CapG too...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    @toddnjoyce, my employer has undergone significant "consulting" with Capgemini... hold on to your wallet!!! Hope your project management team is strong and has support of robust T&C's... Lots of offshore coding staff is used by CapG too...

Luckily, our engagement with them ends today. I’d trust a democrat methbilly more than I trust them.

Top Bottom