• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    So, I ordered some of those eclipse stamps to be a collectable. Check this shit out. Instead of putting them in the package box with my wife's package, they curled them up like newspapers and put them in the small box. WTF. Every sheet of stamps - creased.
    7441661e8bcc52df0796fe841261f5d2.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    So, I ordered some of those eclipse stamps to be a collectable. Check this shit out. Instead of putting them in the package box with my wife's package, they curled them up like newspapers and put them in the small box. WTF. Every sheet of stamps - creased.
    7441661e8bcc52df0796fe841261f5d2.jpg

I think I'd let a Postal Inspector know about this, with the pictures!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Oh yea. Tomorrow I will. They could have put them in the big box, at the postage drop I put next to my door, or had me go pick them up. They took the only option they shouldn't have. I'm hot.

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    Oh yea. Tomorrow I will. They could have put them in the big box, at the postage drop I put next to my door, or had me go pick them up. They took the only option they shouldn't have. I'm hot.

Id be ticked too, but Ive come to the conclusion that the USPS is worthless for packages.

Ive found them crammed in the mailbox to the point that you couldnt shut the door and the other mail was wadded up into a ball in the back (see pic). Ive found them stacked on top of the mailbox. Ive found packages laying in my driveway where they just pulled up to the driveway and threw them out the window like a news paper (its 120' from mailbox to house). I called amazon the other day because my package hadnt showed up. We finally found it on top of my wife's SUV in the garage. It rolled off as we were turning out of the driveway.

Ive watched them drive up, drop the mail in the mailbox, and drive off with the package, then put on the tracking info "business not open" even tbough it isnt a business, I was home, and they never even attempted to deliver it. Its rediculous

be5c6ee036bc41a986c56aabfcc22b7b.jpg

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Id be ticked too, but Ive come to the conclusion that the USPS is worthless for packages.

Ive found them crammed in the mailbox to the point that you couldnt shut the door and the other mail was wadded up into a ball in the back (see pic). Ive found them stacked on top of the mailbox. Ive found packages laying in my driveway where they just pulled up to the driveway and threw them out the window like a news paper (its 120' from mailbox to house). I called amazon the other day because my package hadnt showed up. We finally found it on top of my wife's SUV in the garage. It rolled off as we were turning out of the driveway.

Ive watched them drive up, drop the mail in the mailbox, and drive off with the package, then put on the tracking info "business not open" even tbough it isnt a business, I was home, and they never even attempted to deliver it. Its rediculous

be5c6ee036bc41a986c56aabfcc22b7b.jpg

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

I had just recently returned home, and my garage door was open, I went back outside and found they had left a package on the back of my Porsche.

Top Bottom