747c6f15351a1744d61f75dc32f4da0e.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Got back home from Vegas yesterday. Was there for Shot Show. Oh my what a time that was. VR hog hunt at Aimpoint booth was great. So was the VR booth for another company. Was in a scenario set in a convenience store and some idiot tried to rob the place. He pointed his gun at me,so I shot him. Lots of interesting new products to see. Saw some old friends at Shot Show and had dinner with another TGT member and his crew. Texas De Brazil has great food

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Took the wife to the range today. She finally got to shoot "her" custom G19. And I got to put the Ruger EC9S thru it's paces.

A guy there has an M249 SAW. Super cool guy, super cool gun. Talked shop for a minute with him.

Another guy had a full auto AR SBR...total dick.

I hate guys who go to the range and act like they're doing you a favor to let you watch them fire their shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    Took the wife to the range today. She finally got to shoot "her" custom G19. And I got to put the Ruger EC9S thru it's paces.

A guy there has an M249 SAW. Super cool guy, super cool gun. Talked shop for a minute with him.

I hate guys who go to the range and act like they're doing you a favor to let you watch them fire their shit.

Those guys aren't doing anyone a favor.

Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    If you're gonna shoot a full auto SBR on the line, you're already a dick to people on either side of you. A little friendliness when folks ask you about your gun (I wasn't the only one) goes a long way.

On a related note, my Steiner PX4i in a Leupold mount was spot-on at 25 yards. No adjustments required.

I made the mistake of not using blue Loctite, tho, and it was rotating slightly in the mount.

First time I've shot rounds using it, was VERY happy with it

The EC9S was a bit snappy, wifey didn't like it at all. But at least now I'll feel comfortable carrying it.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Got no use for full-auto or gun ranges. Like to target shoot and plink om my own.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Got no use for full-auto or gun ranges. Like to target shoot and plink om my own.
    To each his own. Personally, I can have fun with pretty much any guns in pretty much any setting.

Except shotguns. Those crazy people actually shoot at moving targets. I don't know how they do it. :)

Top Bottom