• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    Mornin, too damn hot! Im jealous of all you that can go for a week or more without mowing!! Im up to twice a week (sunday and wednesday)and still cutting almost an inch off the top each time! It'll slow down in late september/early october. Just about the time the yard gets too wet to mow and then I wont be able to mow till march/april at the earliest! Only good thing about the lack of rain is the damn crawfish arent pushing up blade wrecking mounds all over my yard!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    He was looking good
    Yup... I was pulling for Woods. Wish he would have won it.

Yeah, Jordan seemed to come apart early. Woods looked good for awhile before he hit the skids. That last day was tough, and it claimed it's share of the leaders and contenders, Mollinari basically won with pars.

IIRC, Tiger finished with what he started with -5.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Mornin, too damn hot! Im jealous of all you that can go for a week or more without mowing!! Im up to twice a week (sunday and wednesday)and still cutting almost an inch off the top each time! It'll slow down in late september/early october. Just about the time the yard gets too wet to mow and then I wont be able to mow till march/april at the earliest! Only good thing about the lack of rain is the damn crawfish arent pushing up blade wrecking mounds all over my yard!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

I haven't had to mow in two months. I trim the edges of the yard. Including by the fence but that's it. Really the only places that need cutting is around all the bushes that get watered. Everything else is bone dry.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    So i finally got the VA to hook me up with a physical therapist about a month ago. One of the issues has been my lower back. All these years of throwing Motrin 800 at it hasn't been helping much. The PT cracked my back and it's been a complete change for the better! Yesterday, I was able to hold planks long enough for my shoulders to give out rather than my back! The military seriously needs to bring in sports medicine.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    So i finally got the VA to hook me up with a physical therapist about a month ago. One of the issues has been my lower back. All these years of throwing Motrin 800 at it hasn't been helping much. The PT cracked my back and it's been a complete change for the better! Yesterday, I was able to hold planks long enough for my shoulders to give out rather than my back! The military seriously needs to bring in sports medicine.

They have acupuncture. Finally cleared it to be used on vets. You'll probably have to ask several times over lots of appointments to get it.

I knew a machine gunner that swore by it. He'd say it'd give you a couple weeks of being pain free.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    So far, I'm going on 3 weeks of mostly pain free just because a subject matter expert was allowed to really look at my joints and get work done on me. My knee pain? It was because my lower leg was pointed outward. So he re-aligned that, reset my back, and are now helping me relearn/restrengthen all the associated muscles back to how they used to be. My arch supports are pretty much non-existent, so they're helping me regain those too. Imagine that - the military and VA told me once your arch supports are gone, there's no getting it back! I'm just ecstatic to be able to get back able to run again. I'm just easing into it so I don't jack my leg up again.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    b95e4f85d03af77d3ff906152ab7e7ca.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom