Venture Surplus ad

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I used to go to a chiropractor 3-4 times a week. A physical therapist showed me some stuff that helped a bunch as well. Both of them gave me the same advice that has helped more than anything with back and knee problems.

Buy better made quality shoes. At a $100-$150 a pair, they are expensive. But not nearly as the alternative. Nor as painful.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    So i finally got the VA to hook me up with a physical therapist about a month ago. One of the issues has been my lower back. All these years of throwing Motrin 800 at it hasn't been helping much. The PT cracked my back and it's been a complete change for the better! Yesterday, I was able to hold planks long enough for my shoulders to give out rather than my back! The military seriously needs to bring in sports medicine.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    I used to think Chiropractors were quacks. Had a buddy that went 3 times a week covered by insurance due to a motorcycle wreck.

Of course as soon as the suit was settled he never went again.

I have had lower back issues since high school. Always went to the doctor and got the same steroids and exercises to do.

Screwed it up really bad years ago and went to a Chiropractor. Man, he was a magician.

Told him my scepticism because of my buddy. He told me if he couldn't fix me in 3 weeks then he couldn't fix me.

He fixed me and taught me.

It still acts up but at least I know what is going on and can avoid it getting that bad.

Top Bottom