• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I think the kids were coached but replied quickly and well spoken to DF's comments.
    I think it's funny watching Libs in training argue with a Queen Lib.
    DF was condescending as hell and blew a teachable moment.

Gotta love her comment... I've been doing this a long time I know what I'm doing. So shes been a senator for so long she's out of touch with her own base.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Howdy. Super busy weekend, first time up for a breath, it feels like. Gotta head to the butcher in minute. Something is getting cooked over fire today.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Hey folks. Been a busy one starting Thursday. Baseball season has started and that's gobbling up my free time. Extra gun and vacation money though!

I think the Super Blackhawk is winning.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    It's my fault. He tripped on my foot, then slipped and hit his head. The footing needs a bullnose. We don't like the shower design. So, we've lost our minds and revamping the shower.
    I enjoy tile work. We'll see what happens.

Just a FWIW: liability exposure, when building both custom and spec homes, as well as designing and building ADA baths, dictated being very concerned with mitigating the possibility of client's slipping on the shower floors we installed.

Being that there really is no such thing as "slip proof" tile, regardless of marketing claims ... the key to providing a safer tile shower floor for me was to use a smaller, square tile (regardless of the type).

IOW, tile preferably cut between 2"-4" square ... and on the smaller end of that range if you really want to be safer in a shower for the young, the elderly and/or disabled.

Rationale is that the 'grout-to-tile ratio' increases with the smaller tile (as well as the overall amount of space in between the tiles), thereby decreasing the amount of "slippery" surface to the average human foot considerably.

You're probably already aware of that, but just in case ... and hey, more bytes are free. Just sometimes annoy the inmates. ;)

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    20190224_180024.jpg
    Aviod 380 west of Jacksboro.

Attachments

• 20190224_180024.jpg
      20190224_180024.jpg
      364 KB · Views: 512
    Top Bottom