rass-pi-070909.jpg

Add a "p" in there!

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/09/rasmussen-passion-index-down-to-8/

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 28, 2008
Flower Mound, TX
I'll take a break from my usual rabid Obama bashing. I'm curious about how far and significant the trend for erosion of support will continue for Obama. My suspicion is that he may be even less popular than Jimmy Carter was and will have an extremely difficult time dealing with it. I also think that the nature of Obama may result in an LBJ type of press conference where he declares that he will not run for re-election and will not serve if nominated.

Just my opinion...

Jeff B.

cuate

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 27, 2009
Comanche Co., Texas
That kind never gives up even against overwhelming odds, look at that shameless clinton, most would be reluctant to ever show their face in public, not those kind of geeks....Verdampt Schwein.

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 28, 2009
Houston, Texas
From a purely selfish perspective, this is good news to me. It may mean that he won't even think about doing something as politically charged as messing with any gun or ammo legislation that may come to his desk. And that would mean that ammo availability will continue to increase and prices continue to drop back down. And that would make me happy.

country_boy

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
First of all, where the heck is he?? I guess I was too busy working to pay attention where he is. Maybe he will sit on his hands like Carter did. Might as well.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Maybe the sheeple that were right-left and center-left have started to awaken to see that all his BS ideas are going to doom this country to a third world status.
We can only hope!

DirtyD

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 20, 2008
Spring
The flip side to this is that he may just sya screw it, I may not get re-elected, my popularityis down, so I am just going to continue to pusj my agenda and "change" as much as I can before I am done.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts