Hurley's Gold

Obummers words on our great service men and women!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    i often get asked why i hate the POTUS so much. and thought id remind some here of just 1 of those reasons. remember when he wanted them to PAY FOR THEIR OWN MEDICAL BILLS?? WTF???? here is his own words... "Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans." again, WHAT A JACK-A$$!!! and to think some here actually voted for a guy whom said this!!! is it 2012 yet???????????????????
    Gun Zone Deals

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's the B.S. like that spewing from the mouth of the Dickhead-in-Chief that makes me wish all kinds of ill will towards this asshat. He's so against the United States of America and all that it has stood for that he's gone beyond asshat and moved right into asshole status. It's obvious he hates America because of so MANY things he's said and done. Making the relief workers in Haiti take down the American flag because he didn't want to "offend" anyone. Did this assmunch ever think HE was offending Americans? Then he wonders why there's so much opposition to anything he says or proposes to do. He's beyond clueless and is so far out of touch with the reality of America that he needs to be removed from office. Treason would be a good start, seeing as how he's trampling all over the Constitution. Violation of several of the Amendments should be enough reason to call for a trial. Trying to sue Arizona and then letting Mexico toss their hat into it is a violation of the 11th Amendment. No where in the Constitution does it state that health care is a right. Looking to give 12 to 20 million undocumented Democrats amnesty should be considered treason just because these "people" have invaded this country. Not securing our border and then putting up signs warning Americans that they can't access miles of their own country because the government is too much of a chickens**t to use deadly force against criminals killing American citizens should be enough to put in a charge of dereliction of duty if nothing else. Obozo, and many in Washington, are in violation of their Oath of Office to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    i often get asked why i hate the POTUS so much. and thought id remind some here of just 1 of those reasons. remember when he wanted them to PAY FOR THEIR OWN MEDICAL BILLS?? WTF???? here is his own words... "Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans." again, WHAT A JACK-A$$!!! and to think some here actually voted for a guy whom said this!!! is it 2012 yet???????????????????

Unbelievable!!! When did he say this????

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Unbelievable!!! When did he say this????
    I agree, I gotta find this quote so I can share it with my bros and sis in uniform! He is making it hard to die for this nation that seems to not even care about the men and women who are dying to keep it free? Are their lives not price enough, you want them to pay to have thier arms and legs sewn back on???? Tell me this is a joke?!?! Tell me that someone just posted this because they just hate obama and he's an assclown?!?!?!?

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Here's the e-mail I got, just copy and paste into another e-mail and you too can continue the chain. [FONT=georgia, serif]

Veteran or Not; Democrat or Republican;
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=georgia, serif]This should really make your blood boil. We need to get him out of there!!![/FONT]

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENT EVER MADE BY A PUBLIC OFFICIAL, LET ALONE BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. AND THIS GUY IS OUR "COMMANDER IN CHIEF".

HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION
    TO REQUIRE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.

Bad press, including major mockery of the plan by comedian Jon
    Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require
    veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540
    million annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries
    to military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The
    President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the
    opposition to his proposal.

attachment.ashx

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained.

"Nobody made these guys go to war.

They had to have known and accepted the risks.
    Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It
    doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to
    sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for
    blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its
    history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help
    reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the
    selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

Please pass this on to every vet and their
    families whom you know.

REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT...
    "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice?"

attachment.ashx

If this jerk thinks he will ever get another vote from anyone who is or has been

associated with the military service he's nuts.. If you or a family member

is serving or has served their country, please send this to them.

I'm guessing that everyone, other than the 20-25 percent hardcore liberals

in the US , will agree that this is another example of why Obama is the worst
    president in American history. Remind everyone over-and-over how this
    man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king.

Obama's Private Insurance Proposal for Military

"The democracy will cease to exist
    when you take away from those who are willing to work
    and give to those who would not."

Thomas Jefferson

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    It's amazing.

Even when given a source to make sure if it's real or not, you refuse and blame it on some lib-tard biased outlet.

The truth is, that this statement was not uttered by Obama, but by a conservative humorist by the name of John Semmens (http://www.azconservative.org/Semmens188.htm) and was published on his web site on March 21, 2009.

Common folks, please take your heads out and actually look before you leap.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It's amazing.

Even when given a source to make sure if it's real or not, you refuse and blame it on some lib-tard biased outlet.

The truth is, that this statement was not uttered by Obama, but by a conservative humorist by the name of John Semmens (http://www.azconservative.org/Semmens188.htm) and was published on his web site on March 21, 2009.

Common folks, please take your heads out and actually look before you leap.
    Thanks for the attempt to clarify the origination of this comment, but the link you provided isn't working. I googled it earlier but I couldnt really get anything concrete....

border bandit

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    I dont give a flyng f if he said it or not if he didnt it is only because his handlers hadnt thought of it, because it fits right in with blame america, blame bush , blame the previous administration, blame the rebubs, blame it because they are all Bigoted racists.

"Will someone not rid us of this meddlsome priest" King Henry (speaking of the Archbishop of canterbury)

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    well Vance its seems i have been misled about OBUMMER regarding this story!! but to see Obama apologists as yourself or should i say coming to his rescue regarding a false story is just sad!! are you sure you are not a liberal?? it sure seemed to be a statement he'd say with EVERYTHING he's done to undermine this country!! and i let all the bush haters hate bush while he was in office. i didnt go around blaming clinton or making excuses for Bushes stupid mistakes!! so why cant i just have my hate for the IDIOT without guys like you DEFENDING HIM?? CAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT, THE LEFT HAS LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING TO DATE to pass their agenda. so when in rome, do as the romans!!

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    TS,

I am not defending OMistake, nor did I vote for his lying ass. I was merely pointing out that he did not make that statement. I watched the exit polls coming in on Election Day and thought how glad I was that I already had a safe full of goodies that Texas says I don't need 4473s on and I was pretty confident he would not see 4 years and 1 day. I am not one of the Libtard Dipshits that you like to talk about, but I am not one of those guys that take everything I read on the intar-web as gospel either. I look things up and read plenty of media from many different sources.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I think its strange how this is being attributed to someone else saying it when the words came right out of his mouth in a nationally televised speech. I was sitting in the VA office waiting on a Doctors appointment and you wanna talk about an uproar of vets, you should have seen that medical center.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    i watched the speech and heard him say those things sorry if you didn't vance and i don't care what internet crap line said he didn't but i saw and heard him say those words on live television so don't believe the internet rags and surly don't tell me he didn't because i heard it.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    well Vance its seems i have been misled about OBUMMER regarding this story!! but to see Obama apologists as yourself or should i say coming to his rescue regarding a false story is just sad!! are you sure you are not a liberal?? it sure seemed to be a statement he'd say with EVERYTHING he's done to undermine this country!! and i let all the bush haters hate bush while he was in office. i didnt go around blaming clinton or making excuses for Bushes stupid mistakes!! so why cant i just have my hate for the IDIOT without guys like you DEFENDING HIM?? CAUSE THE WAY I SEE IT, THE LEFT HAS LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING TO DATE to pass their agenda. so when in rome, do as the romans!!

Hey Skeeter,
    I can understand your concerns. In response to my personal politcal beliefs, I guess I'd have to describe myself as being left of center, but probably only a red hair's width.

I'd also like to offer up in friendly exchange. What politician, left or right, doesn't lie ? Hell, an honest person wouldn't have a chance in that city up north.

Personally, I'd love to see this problem of extreme hate on both sides end, as it will, in my opinion, only lead to the eventual fall of our great nation.

I will offer this up for consideration. Even though our political beliefs may differ, we share at least two things in common. Our passion for firearms, and our love of Texas and our great nation, and the willingness to defend them all. :patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom