Texas SOT

Obummers words on our great service men and women!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Look at all the things hes doing and if you can still defend and support him then im done talking to a brick wall, any one else wanna carry on a conversation?

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Look at all the things hes doing and if you can still defend and support him then im done talking to a brick wall, any one else wanna carry on a conversation?

I'm not defending anyone, someone here has to be the voice of reason. This is what you sound like:

"I seent it on the tele but tha DAMN LIBTARDS are takin' it offa tha Interwebz!!1 derp derp"

Do you know how freaking crazy that sounds? If there were actually a nationally televised video of the POTUS saying that then it would be EVERYWHERE. Glenn Beck would have it, Limbaugh would have it, you name it. It. Would. Not. Disappear.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Tell that to the Russans or the Chinesse or anyone else whos gov't is screwing them and trying to keep them from seeing what they dont want them to see.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Tell that to the Russans or the Chinesse or anyone else whos gov't is screwing them and trying to keep them from seeing what they dont want them to see.

We aren't the Chinese or the Russians. Way to change the subject when backed into a corner of bullshit, though.

"ish... ish tha liberal media!! they supportin' Obammy and... and... COMMUNISTS DO IT ALL THE TIME"

Please.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Obama is following thier playbook just look at what hes doing. Open your eyes and drop the liberal shit can. You are just qouting what the media is telling you to do. ..... I understand why your still repeating what your saying, youre a gov't employee and because of the new EO you cant say anything the whitehouse doesnt tell you you can.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Obama is following thier playbook just look at what hes doing. Open your eyes and drop the liberal shit can. You are just qouting what the media is telling you to do. ..... I understand why your still repeating what your saying, youre a gov't employee and because of the new EO you cant say anything the whitehouse doesnt tell you you can.

Wrong again. I just don't like it when my favorite web forum turns into a perpetual bullshit machine based on quotes from a video that doesn't exist and feeds more and more hate into already pissed off (and gun owning) conservative Americans.

You're continuing away from the subject at hand -- don't you think that if such a video existed that Glenn Beck would masturbate to it hourly in front of his gay little chalkboard while floating words like "GOD" and "MARXISM" around it with little arrows drawn? Do those words actually sound like those of an educated, articulate, professional politician? They don't.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Oh yes the lovely liberal run snopes and factcheck websites just because its on that site it has the be pure truth. There he goes regurgitating the liberal filth again.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    No you didnt there SGT!! you did not see that aired on national television!! remember you are old and need help with your memory as far as the LIBSH-TS are concerned!!
    Worst part about it skeeter is im not old Im retired becasue of injures and illness sustained in defense of this country that these liberal F**ks are trying to destroy.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Obama Wants Vets To Pay For Healthcare | Sweetness & Light

Obama Drops Controversial Third-Party Billing Proposal for Veterans | 44 | washingtonpost.com

Obama Proposes Soldiers Pay Own Medical

And there are hundreds more. He may not have used the exact wording but he said that he wanted the vets to pay for their on medical bills. And that is what i heard the POS say on live TV.

Hear are the news videos and a Limbaugh video that CW wanted. There are more everywhere look for them.

YouTube - Obama Wants Our Vets to Pay for Their War Injuries, but Illegal Immigrants Get Free Medical Care

YouTube - Rush Limbaugh: Barack Obama and veterans health insurance

YouTube - IAVA's Paul Rieckhoff on Billing Vets' Private Insurance

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    THE LEFT HAS LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING TO DATE to pass their agenda. so when in rome, do as the romans!!
    So sink to their level? ...nice...

Isn't that what happened to the republican party? They saw it working for the dems so they decided to start getting "progressive" and then we were screwed no matter how we voted. I think they are starting to wake up now. Some at least...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom