• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    LOL. I have case law documenting its enforcement dating back to 1870s.

Fact is Texas was a democratic stronghold till late 80s when out of staters achieved critical mass and the last time a Democrat won statewide office in Texas was 1994

Of course you do. Probably a minority and probably in an urban area. If they found a little old lady with a snubbie in her purse back then there was no case. It was selective enforcement. If you were "upstanding" the laws weren't commonly enforced in rural areas. They dont exactly keep records on that.

I heard conversations between my grandpa and a couple different sheriffs first hand. You can think what you want. That was the way it worked in many of the rural areas in Texas.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Of course you do. Probably a minority and probably in an urban area. If they found a little old lady with a snubbie in her purse back then there was no case. It was selective enforcement. If you were "upstanding" the laws weren't commonly enforced in rural areas. They dont exactly keep records on that.

I heard conversations between my grandpa and a couple different sheriffs first hand. You can think what you want. That was the way it worked in many of the rural areas in Texas.

My uncle carried a Colt snubbie in his brief case every day. This was in San Antonio in the 50's and 60's. He was an insurance salesman and went to some rough places like Cementville (the company shacks for workers at Alamo Cement).

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    In short

They have the right to ask

Gun carrier has the right to deny

Store mgr can ask you to leave

Easy peasy

sent from the batcloset in the batcave on the batphone
    You are correct, but Walmart did not get to be the biggest employer and retailer in Texas by making such serious mistakes or posting 30.06/30.07 signs.
    And also we need to note that Walmart is the largest seller of ammo in the country. The ammo and gun sales are more than just a minor source of income for Walmart. They have a really large reason to not "piss off" this customer base.

KiloKilo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2013
    Wow.....my short answer has been and will continue to be......F*#K Walmart !!!

Sent from the dark side of the moon using Tapatalk

Top Bottom