APOD Firearms

Oct 9th Bullet Hole Range, Member Benefit Fundraiser.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    How 'bout a good ol' fashioned closest ta bullseye @ some relatively close range - lots of folks will be able to do it, an' it'll make it more of a fun thing than anything else! Offhand, any gun/caliber (other than a shotgun). Has to shoot a single projectile.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    How 'bout a good ol' fashioned closest ta bullseye @ some relatively close range - lots of folks will be able to do it, an' it'll make it more of a fun thing than anything else! Offhand, any gun/caliber (other than a shotgun). Has to shoot a single projectile.

Done.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I have an AR-15 Mag coupler, a new Allen 1&1/4" Web rifle sling, a heat sheld for a Mossberg 500 and a M-4 Style stock for a Mossberg 500 i can ship to someone for door prizes, if someone wants to send me an address. Would love to attend but for the same medical reasons i had to drop out of school i cant make the trip.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Sounds fun, but I am babysitting bow hunters for the next few weeks. Who or where do I send or paypal a donation to.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Sounds fun, but I am babysitting bow hunters for the next few weeks. Who or where do I send or paypal a donation to.

You can PP via gmandryREMOVETHIS@satx.rr.com. Please indicate if you want the donation "public" or anonymous. If anonymous, please PM me a "secret word" to post with the acknowledgement of the donation so that there's no confusion as to it having been received and distributed properly.

THanks!!!

Top Bottom