Target Sports

Oct 9th Bullet Hole Range, Member Benefit Fundraiser.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    How 'bout a good ol' fashioned closest ta bullseye @ some relatively close range - lots of folks will be able to do it, an' it'll make it more of a fun thing than anything else! Offhand, any gun/caliber (other than a shotgun). Has to shoot a single projectile.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    How 'bout a good ol' fashioned closest ta bullseye @ some relatively close range - lots of folks will be able to do it, an' it'll make it more of a fun thing than anything else! Offhand, any gun/caliber (other than a shotgun). Has to shoot a single projectile.

Done.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I have an AR-15 Mag coupler, a new Allen 1&1/4" Web rifle sling, a heat sheld for a Mossberg 500 and a M-4 Style stock for a Mossberg 500 i can ship to someone for door prizes, if someone wants to send me an address. Would love to attend but for the same medical reasons i had to drop out of school i cant make the trip.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Sounds fun, but I am babysitting bow hunters for the next few weeks. Who or where do I send or paypal a donation to.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Sounds fun, but I am babysitting bow hunters for the next few weeks. Who or where do I send or paypal a donation to.

You can PP via gmandryREMOVETHIS@satx.rr.com. Please indicate if you want the donation "public" or anonymous. If anonymous, please PM me a "secret word" to post with the acknowledgement of the donation so that there's no confusion as to it having been received and distributed properly.

THanks!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom