• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Usually only takes a few trips in and out before I can locate the room without looking for the number or watching them as I walk.

Assuming I got off on the right floor of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know when to stop?
    Gun Zone Deals

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Usually only takes a few trips in and out before I can locate the room without looking for the number or watching them as I walk.
    I, on the other hand, could get lost in my own closet. Every hotel I've ever stayed in I've had to carefully check room numbers and that still hasn't prevented me from trying my key card in the wrong door when I failed to carefully check off said room numbers.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    When you hear a black man in your room. C'mon man, do you wake up in a different world every day????

I take it you couldn't leave a deer camp, because there wouldn't be numbers so you could find your way back.

Well, I suppose you watch where you are going, look for certain items (landmarks) while hunting so that you could find your way back, right?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Some more info on how she got to the door:

Mayor Mike Rawlings told CNN on Sunday that the officer parked her car on the wrong floor, and he doesn't know how she got into Jean's door. "It's bizarre, there's no question," he said. The South Side Flats are a four-story complex.

Botham's apartment was on the fourth floor, in one of the darker portions of the U-shaped corridor. Residents can park, enter a secure door to get to the hall, then pass a couple dozen doors to reach it.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Right. Got your ass outta there. Instead of shooting the owner.

Been there, done that, too. Also as a quite inebriated teenager lo these many years ago. My key even worked to unlock to the car door. My car: yellow, black vinyl roof, four doors, three speed auto. Other car, parked right behind it; yellow, two doors, four speed manual, oh and totally different brand.
    Unlocked door, got in, key doesn't fit into ignition, waaaaait a minute, awww shit. Got out, got into my own car, and drove off. Instead of starting shit with the owner.

I expect cops to have better judgement and reasoning than a drunk teenager. That's quite a low standard to pass. Not too much to ask, I think.

LOL. You sure were drunk alot.....

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Former Chief Brown: "What is puzzling is why none of the normal protocols were followed."

lawyers for jean will be holding a presser at 6, claiming new evidence.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    How do you know when to stop?

Distance from the end of the hall, plant in the vicinity of the door, knowing I'm 2 doors from the end, etc. really don't think about it.

It's like driving home. You don't need to read every street sign to know when you're there.

Now imagine all the houses look tge same and you turned a street early but didn't notice. You continue on autopilot and end up at the wrong house.

I don't always ignore tge door numbers in a hotel. But I have walked to my room after work and distracted many times while never consciously taking notice of numbers or landmarks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    It’s not that something like this would happen to a person predictably. It just has to happen one time under the right circumstances to ruin your life, and/ or someone else’s. Certainly some folks might seem be so far from this type of experience to say it’s got to be impossible.

I would like to think it would be impossible for me to leave my infant child in a hot car, forgotten for hours, but maybe if I’m being realistic... I’m not as many clicks away from that as I would like to think I am.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    It's hamburgers on Friday. Served with 8oz of koolaid. She can explain to the bean slot on the cell door about another crazy excuse to skirt her personal responsibility. That's not the way it works.

You're the police. You're suppose to have a better grasp then the rest of us on this. Which makes me want to bring up the polyester thing again.
    Oh come on now, you don't get humor? I think all the popo here are in agreement and know what's what.

Polyester? You lost me but I did wear 100% dark blue polyester in 100+ temps. And it sucked.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom