• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Oh come on now, you don't get humor? I think all the popo here are in agreement and know what's what.

Polyester? You lost me but I did wear 100% dark blue polyester in 100+ temps. And it sucked.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Please excuse my nomenclature. This b-itch made the entire department look stupid. Dallas Texas and this dummy soiled a respect earned.

In a law enforcement position. I'd expect that she would be thrown under the bus. A flushing of the toilet so to speak....Wearing the uniform was a mistake.
    Hurley's Gold

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    WOW! I didn't think I was gone so long for this many posts. Do we have a verdict yet?
    The court of popular internet opinion is unsure BUT the way "they" handled it is suspect and no doubt a cover up. If only trained OIS Investigators and the Rangers would have come here first, they would have hooked her up already and we'd probably pick voir dire tomorrow morning.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Please excuse my nomenclature. This b-itch made the entire department look stupid. Dallas Texas and this dummy soiled a respect earned.

In a law enforcement position. I'd expect that she would be thrown under the bus. A flushing of the toilet so to speak....Wearing the uniform was a mistake.
    So confused, are we talking about the female shooter or the Chief? When you are short staffed and don't pay squat, well you get applicant left overs. You can blame Rawlings and former Chief Brown for that as well as most on the city council. It is that whole chit rolls downhill thing. So one turd ruins the whole toilet? I disagree, working with one Wednesday that is a straight up 1st class act.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    So confused, are we talking about the female shooter or the Chief? When you are short staffed and don't pay squat, well you get applicant left overs. You can blame Rawlings and former Chief Brown for that as well as most on the city council. It is that whole chit rolls downhill thing. So one turd ruins the whole toilet? I disagree, working with one Wednesday that is a straight up 1st class act.

We're on the same page.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    No credible source is reporting this, just the conspiracy nuts.

"The official, who is not authorized to discuss the case publicly, said no evidence has turned up that they'd ever even met."
    Maybe she met him when she was making the rounds as a courtesy officer with her all access fob? Maybe it was a relationship on the DL, down low, cuz you know the whole interracial thing. We are in the deep south.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Maybe she met him when she was making the rounds as a courtesy officer with her all access fob? Maybe it was a relationship on the DL, down low, cuz you know the whole interracial thing. We are in the deep south.

Deep South? What does that mean?

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Deep South? What does that mean?
    C'mon now, we just removed a civil war statue from formerly Lee Park. Of course the Mayor Pro Tem who is black and led the charge was indicted for bribery but that is neither here nor there. South, a direction of travel or name for a region of land mass. Deep, as in way down under.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    $300K Bond and just like that, she is free again.

Bail bond is 10% to 20%. At 10 that's $30,000.

Wholly $hit. Where's that money coming from? I'd sit in jail if I was some kind of innocent. But she's not. The price of 6 months of freedom. Like a priceless painting....left in the rain.

So long home~girl. Not only didn't you break the law. You pissed the blue line off.

Hamburgers on Friday, sweetness.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Hopefully she was not too inconvenienced by this brief incarceration.

Her life is destroyed. Everything she knows as normal is as if it was flushed down a toilet. The very first thing they miss? Something taken for granted.

The grass. All they want to feel again is the sun and the grass. The shit you mow.

When things hit home. Become reality and justice kicks in. Folks want the basic things the most.

Too bad. It's 8 oz of koolaid. Someone lost their life.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Her life is destroyed. Everything she knows as normal is as if it was flushed down a toilet. The very first thing they miss? Something taken for granted.

The grass. All they want to feel again is the sun and the grass. The shit you mow.

When things hit home. Become reality and justice kicks in. Folks want the basic things the most.

Too bad. It's 8 oz of koolaid. Someone lost their life.

Her LE career is over, but this is just a speed bump. Cop a plea to a reduced sentence, out in 3 years tops. I served overseas longer than that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Her LE career is over, but this is just a speed bump. Cop a plea to a reduced sentence, out in 3 years tops. I served overseas longer than that.

You broke some rules. She brang drama to a very budget stretched police department. Currently having pension issues. With officers bailing like it's on fire.

With such a big department. This event being centered out in the news smells of a political hit.

Either way. She's screwed.

Top Bottom