• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    No wonder your all messed up in the head, you keep banging it on the wall...
    You should stop that before the damage become permanent.
    Texas has always allowed open carry of rifles without restriction. The only thing negative in the texas rifle laws is the word " Alarm".
    FYI, I conceal carry a AR15 all the time buddy. No CHL, No nothin!
    How does that make you feel knowing I do such a thing without asking for permission?

I've done the same with an AUG clone and under-folding AK. Nothing like having some real firepower on tap, and nobody the wiser...
    Capitol Armory ad

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    The only thing negative in the texas rifle laws is the word " Alarm".
    FYI, I conceal carry a AR15 all the time buddy.
    How does that make you feel knowing I do such a thing without asking for permission?
    1.) Nothing wrong with the word "alarm" in the statute. 2.) Carry an AR concealed all the time?....ummmmm sure you do. 3.) It makes me feel like at some point you will cross the line and be a guest of the taxpayer. As with most who want to always live right on the line of legality, you will cross it at some point.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    1.) Nothing wrong with the word "alarm" in the statute. 2.) Carry an AR concealed all the time?....ummmmm sure you do. 3.) It makes me feel like at some point you will cross the line and be a guest of the taxpayer. As with most who want to always live right on the line of legality, you will cross it at some point.

Well im sorry, I should have said " A Lot of the time".
    AND YOU JUST SHOT YOURSELF DOWN LAW MAN!!
    What you just posted is a perfect example of whats wrong with that word " alarm".
    Your already convicting me of being a bad person and I have not done anything wrong. :1zhelp:
    If nothing is wrong with that word " Alarm" then please explain to me why I am living on the line of legality when I carry a " Rifle" around?
    And what F$#$~ line is it that you think im going to cross? The only line I know of are my neighbors property lines when I defend their stuff, The lines of my own property when I go somewhere, or maybe your simply accusing me of not being good enough to carry weapons because I dont have a CHL?
    Sorry man, but you set yourself up for this one and I realy would like to hear you explain it. After you do I will be happy to give you a detailed explaination of the past several times I have carried one of my AR's under my jacket.

And you should realy be ashamed of yourself because I actually grin when I read your post, with that cute Palin Avitar and all. . . .

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    As with most who want to always live right on the line of legality, you will cross it at some point.

so because somone taking advantage of a freedom, a right, specifically allowed and protected by law, makes him some who "want to always live right on the line of legality" ?

really?

go to far?

as in the ar is going to substantially remove this man's sense of reason? the concealed rifle will warp his mind and cause him to blast the guy at arbys who forgot to use the onion bun for his roastbeef sandwich?

wtf are you even talking about man?
    you seem like a great guy, most of the time, but seriously?

by that "logic",i guess if you go down the road in your pickup truck that was built before seatbelts were invented/ reqquired by law, obviously not wearing a seat belt, you are living on the edge of the law and will mso tlikely go nucking futs, and crash your all steel GMC into one of those new aluminium snubnosed school buses?

is this your latest "crime prevention" training showing through in your posts?

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    "that guy has a G.O.A. sticker! omfg AND a rin paul sticker!! and look, he has a USMC sticker too.... probably a returning vet.... better pull him over and work him over a little and see if he has a pocket constitution... dirty filthy bastard. perfect profile of a domestic terrorist... i bet he has a gun in his truck too. better call for backup..."

***this post has been a dramatization of how to check for a broken license plate light*************

***the above notice was blatant sarcasm, please do not blame us for your lack of sense of humor****

***the previos notice was intended for those who took offense to the orginal messege************

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    makes me feel like I need a bigger coat.

Im pretty big so my shirts and coats are big anyhow. When Concealing a AR, I simply put the barrel in my front pocket. I use a 5 round mag and carry a 30 rounder in my back pocket. Believe it or not, you cant hardly tell I have it on me unless you realy look.
    A folding stock would be easier for smaller people, but a AR just fit me well.:cool:

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Your already convicting me of being a bad person and I have not done anything wrong. :1zhelp:

I didnt convict you. Nor did I say you were a bad person, just someone who thinks they know the law and the system and is going to prove how much smarter they are than everyone else. The guy that wants to go right up to the line every second of everyday and doesn't think he will never slip over it. I am sure you have carried your AR under your jacket, but in Texas it is not something that is feasible to do on a regular basis.

Your posts of how you consistantly save the day in your neighborhood and battle the scumbags that come to town is a bit over the top and quite frankly a bit much for most who can read people to believe.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my avitar, I like it too. :)

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    so because somone taking advantage of a freedom, a right, specifically allowed and protected by law, makes him some who "want to always live right on the line of legality" ?

really?

go to far?

as in the ar is going to substantially remove this man's sense of reason? the concealed rifle will warp his mind and cause him to blast the guy at arbys who forgot to use the onion bun for his roastbeef sandwich?

by that "logic",i guess if you go down the road in your pickup truck that was built before seatbelts were invented/ reqquired by law, obviously not wearing a seat belt, you are living on the edge of the law and will mso tlikely go nucking futs, and crash your all steel GMC into one of those new aluminium snubnosed school buses?

Im sure he is a great guy, but he just dont like me. I cool with it because he know I have no desire to depend on anyone else such as LE. He thinks I hate cops and shit, but he's just being difficult.
    Whats funny is I dont dislike him.. I just dont agree with what he says.

mkillebrew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Austin
    Im pretty big so my shirts and coats are big anyhow. When Concealing a AR, I simply put the barrel in my front pocket. I use a 5 round mag and carry a 30 rounder in my back pocket. Believe it or not, you cant hardly tell I have it on me unless you realy look.
    A folding stock would be easier for smaller people, but a AR just fit me well.:cool:

Good idea. I was thinking about getting one of those Maxpedition sling bags to carry my MSAR in. The thing is surprisingly heavy though.

Anyone that would call legally carrying a rifle on the line of legality is a few degrees off plumb.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    brb these last few posts have me working up a dump.

need to go flush a bunch of negativity and im sure i will feel better.
    bbiab

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

really?

go to far?

Not at all. Nor did I go too far. Nor does him taking advantage of his rights make him a criminal, which by the way, I never said he was, nor do his bumper stickers.
    Its a mindset.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    but in Texas it is not something that is feasible to do on a regular basis.

Your posts of how you consistantly save the day in your neighborhood and battle the scumbags that come to town is a bit over the top and quite frankly a bit much for most who can read people to believe. :)
    Now you have insulted me and I dont like you anymore.
    I never said I " Saved the day"! Most of the time what I do is at night!
    You make it sound like a everyday event around here for me, if it was I think I would simply move!

If anybody else used that word " Feasible" in a sentence I would think much of it. But you sir are a Law Man, so you should understand the word takes a whole different meaning to me when you say it the way you just did. " Do the Texas rifle laws say anything about Feasible"?
    And believe me, if I could carry one of my 12 gauges the way I carry the AR, I would rather have the 12 gauge.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

really?

go to far?

You seem to have made some huge leaps to conclusions about things I never said. Most of your post has nothing to do with anything I posted.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Good idea. I was thinking about getting one of those Maxpedition sling bags to carry my MSAR in. The thing is surprisingly heavy though.

Anyone that would call legally carrying a rifle on the line of legality is a few degrees off plumb.

Its not off plumb, it law enforcement. 140 years of Texas tradition that is being ruffled by the masses. I dont carry guns because I want to be a criminal, I carry guns because I dont Like criminals! I dont depend on LE because I never have been able to. I dont dislike LE because Im sure their buisy doing other stuff and dont have time for my problem. I think.
    A Sig556 would be great too. Im wanting to turn one of those into a AOW when I get time " and money" to do all the paperwork. The Sig with a 5 round mag doesnt realy look like a " Evil Black" rifle either. Kel Tec 2000 fits this bill perfect, but I heard the have a issue with the folding barrel breaking at the hing.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom