• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I was told a story today of someone open carrying in Louisiana. I did not think that was correct, and looked it up. Open carry is legal, except in government buildings and alcohol serving establishments in our neighboring state.
    I spend a fair amount of time in Louisiana on business, and I have never seen anyone OC. The law also welcomed visitors to OC.
    LOCAL - Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    Age of OC is 18.
    Capitol Armory ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    2849079973_7d9fae9598.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIoSD-ytbWaAKp0dpEWb3RY_lKaAYzvTFa8jseqDTMn93K3YAB5jeI81oO6g.jpg

DSCN0244.230111754_large.jpg

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    dammit i love the tx rangers they are just 2 damn cool

You should also cut the trigger guard off your rock and tie the grip safety down with some rawhide. I can do some chicken scratch engraving for ya too if you'd like, using a knife and a big hammer. You can be just as cool as them :)

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    You should also cut the trigger guard off your rock and tie the grip safety down with some rawhide. I can do some chicken scratch engraving for ya too if you'd like, using a knife and a big hammer. You can be just as cool as them :)
    naw man dat messes wit my ganster

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Somehow I've missed this thread till now.
    I lived in Washington state for a while after I got out of the Navy. You could open carry there. (Side note, it's a left coast hippy state and Texas is supposed to be full of gun toting Republicans, right? Yeah, sure, where's our open carry?) The best part was wearing an untucked button up shirt and letting the tail cover your carry rig. Easy to get to, if it shows or prints, who cares.
    I every day carried my CZ 75 in a FBI cant Galco belt holster, so I guess that is my answer.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Restore civility!

Pyrogenic, don't talk back to the elderly! TexasRedneck is the sites local miracle member.

It's a miracle that his fingers don't turn to dust when he types on the keyboard!

TexasRedneck is so old, he is the middle stage between the evolution from a monkey to a human. If you get him mad enough he will slingshot the poo from his diapers.

Last edited:

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Funny! Did you strain any muscles thinking that one up? You better pace yourself. And don't forget, your ego can only take you so far before you get put back in your place.

Tell ya what, pumpkin......you call it ego, I call it someone that has been there, done that - and has the souvenirs. I ain't the one comin' in talkin' trash - but you just go ahead and give it your best shot. Sometime in the next 20 years or so, you just might get lucky.

After all - your daddy did.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    It's a miracle that his fingers don't turn to dust when he types on the keyboard!

TexasRedneck is so old, he is the middle stage between the evolution from a monkey to a human. If you get him mad enough he will slingshot the poo from his diapers.

Oh......another whippersnapper heard from....

Don't make me beat ya with my cane again!

Top Bottom