• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Worked out well for my son. While many of the college boys were wearing pink, he rolls in as a man's man. All the girls wanted to date him, and hated themselves for it.
    Military Camp

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    This is so odd.

As a little guy, I was happy to be a little 'guy'.

Sissy stuff wasn't for me.

Boys who want to be girls? I couldn't be more disgusted.

Sorry chum, you're just trying to get away from the standard stuff boys have to battle through.

You're a coward.

Admit it.

However, I'm not going to date you, Yuck, or be part of your life. I wouldn't have anything to do with a pseudo-female.

You are a disgusting freak.

I'm proud being male.

I like real women, not a facsimile.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    This is so odd.

As a little guy, I was happy to be a little 'guy'.

Sissy stuff wasn't for me.

Boys who want to be girls? I couldn't be more disgusted.

Sorry chum, you're just trying to get away from the standard stuff boys have to battle through.

You're a coward.

Admit it.

However, I'm not going to date you, Yuck, or be part of your life. I wouldn't have anything to do with a pseudo-female.

You are a disgusting freak.

I'm proud being male.

I like real women, not a facsimile.
    Hells Bells man, go ahead and tell us what you really think! :banana:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    D66B9076-5BA1-45DB-B8D7-3499E918C07B.jpeg

Don’t be a hater MM24/7.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Saw this on instagram a few days ago. Hope you have some clorox next to you so you can bleach your eyes

giantfaggots.PNG

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Are these 3 serious?

No hetero guy will ever be interested, so who do they think they appeal to.

Gays?

I'd be willing to bet, you're everyday gay would find these perverts repellant.

Unless, these goobs aren't perverts, but dressed up like they did for some funky costume party.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    As far as I'm concerned, I can care less what people do to themselves or do with others, as long as it doesn't involve me. I will, if I must, call you by any name you'd like.

With more and more children growing up without a male role model, it's only to be expected that there will be more confusion in teens. I certainly don't agree that young children should be allowed to choose a gender, since their minds are still forming. If parents allowed children to make all their decisions they would never learn right from wrong.

As far as coming up with different terms for what people are is just more tribal terms creating victims to exploit.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Few months back in Facebook's on our city's West University Information Exchange page there were a number of posts by mothers discussing their transgender 6 year old "sons". That's about as whacked out culturally as it gets - and these people vote and continue to grow in numbers in our urban cesspools.
    Beginning to think this old man's likely lived too long as he circles the drain ... but not going to gracefully accept it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Few months back in Facebook's on our city's West University Information Exchange page there were a number of posts by mothers discussing their transgender 6 year old "sons". That's about as whacked out culturally as it gets - and these people vote and continue to grow in numbers in our urban cesspools.
    Beginning to think this old man's likely lived too long as he circles the drain ... but not going to gracefully accept it.
    Let me guess, none were married.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    A 6 year old lacks the capacity to make a sexual decision IMO...HOWEVER NAMBLA (North American MAN BOY Love Assoc) believes otherwise and that translates into children at any age. So if we and the GOVT accepts and recgonizes that a 6 year old can make a sexual decision then NAMBLA has won...so when some 40 year old guy has sex with your little 6 year old boy then you are not going to be able to say a word about it.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Let me guess, none were married.

Sad to say most likely were married ... but, you might have a hard time parsing the names against the H1-B visa rolls as being from North America. Granted politically incorrect, but a valid observation nonetheless, mea culpa.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    As far as I'm concerned, I can care less what people do to themselves or do with others, as long as it doesn't involve me. I will, if I must, call you by any name you'd like.

With more and more children growing up without a male role model, it's only to be expected that there will be more confusion in teens. I certainly don't agree that young children should be allowed to choose a gender, since their minds are still forming. If parents allowed children to make all their decisions they would never learn right from wrong.

As far as coming up with different terms for what people are is just more tribal terms creating victims to exploit.
    In fact, we don't even have a good definition of a man, much less a good male role model....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think it takes both parents to get a better understanding of self when growing up. That goes for both males and females. It's hard to get both points from a single parent.

Fosty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Austin
    mothers discussing their transgender 6 year old "sons".

This is where it really pisses me off.
    It's child abuse as far as I'm concerned, because when some idiot parent sees little Jimmy messing around with their mums makeup and decided "Oh my son is transgender, let's support this!" it changes the kid's view of who they are and what they will be.

Now I do believe that some people are born the way they are (gay, lesbian, and whatever else there is) but then there are cases like above where I do believe it can be a learned behaviour.

Top Bottom