• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I know the feeling, but make the most of the experience. Even sucky places are worth seeing if only for the adventure. At least you're not living in a shipping container and had all water cut off for 24 hours like I recently experienced; but once you're back home most of what you'll remember will be the good things...
    DK Firearms

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yeah probably lol. Feel better now. The last 7 hours of today where hell. I was sick as **** and as a result panicking about how much I hate this place and want to go home lol. I hope I don't get sick again. It's been on and off and back on, now it's off again. Let's hope it stays that way.

What happened?
    Did you get Osamas revenge?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    What happened?
    Did you get Osamas revenge?
    I've been pissing outta my butthole.

Haven't been eating much as a result.

Trying get my cuz at Emirates to reschedule my return flight to the 13th, 3 days away. Won't be staying at Dubai, don't care for it. Fucking A-rabs.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Each other. Full on gun battles. Political parties here are more like organised crime and gangs. MQM and Peoples Party.

Could also be two dudes who just hate each other too, or a robbery or something. Lord knows.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Daytime fireworks? What's the point lol
    It's actually really neat. They explode huge balls of colored chalk in the air, forming patterns.
    Each other. Full on gun battles. Political parties here are more like organised crime and gangs. MQM and Peoples Party.

Could also be two dudes who just hate each other too, or a robbery or something. Lord knows.

Be careful. Sounds like Chicago.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    safe travels to you

I have a friend in Sugarland whose elderly father still lives in Pak and he resolved to never go back (in 2010) after visiting every year for 20 years.
    He's financially very well off and still owns and visits his rental property in Dubai and supports his dad.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    safe travels to you

I have a friend in Sugarland whose elderly father still lives in Pak and he resolved to never go back (in 2010) after visiting every year for 20 years.
    He's financially very well off and still owns and visits his rental property in Dubai and supports his dad.
    Many people love it here. It's home to them. To someone like me, it's hell lol.
    Have a safe trip home!
    Thanks!

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    And don't bring home any difficult to identify and eradicate parasites

At my job, I once sent two guys to India for a month. One came back sick and stayed sick, could not work after that.

Top Bottom