• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shinnosuke

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    San Antonio
    Safe travels, sir. This has been a fascinating thread to read, and the pictures speak volumes. I lived in Japan for 8 years, but that part of Asia is totally different. Welcome back to Texas.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Thanks everyone! Just arrived 2 hours ago and am on route to my home.

All I have to say is **** PAKISTAN and I fucking LOOOOVE the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

**** I'm so glad to be back from that literal shithole omgash.

Don't get me wrong there are some really nice parts and malls I didn't take pics of, no matter how fancy there is always a garbage filled street within a 5 minute drive of it, and most the city makes Houston's 3rd ward look fancy.

I'm so glad to be back!

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    When are you going back?
    Oh god how did i forget to say it here? Been telling everyone else,, I'm NEVER going back, you couldn't pay me enough! **** that place! It made me sick on and off with two different things. Everywhere smelled bad!!

Thankfully the the free vodka on the flight home soothed my soar throat and helped me somewhat enjoy an otherwise shitty long connecting flight back to the US from Dubai. It may have been to 9:00 AM in Iran or whatever the **** country it was we were flying over not far from Dubai, but I opened the gate for everyone else by asking for vodka with my breakfast. Then the other Arabs near me started ordering drinks soon after because I broke the too soon barrier for them. It's never too early to start celebrating your return to the greatest fucking country ever!

Glad you made it home safe! Thanks for sharing your experience.
    If I ever leave the US again I'll make sure to take pics!
    Welcome back! Enjoy your reinforced love for the USA

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    I'm loving every second of it!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    To me goat stinks, I could never get past the smell.

I eat goat biryani regularly, and I never smelled it. Great tasting stuff. Don't care for the goat korma, but the lamb and chicken is good stuff.

Place in Frisco near the tollway called Barwachi Point is the best I've found in this area.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Thanks everyone!
    I demand my mall picks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Too late buddy that ship has sailed. Some fiiiine Paki bitches there too but I could never bring one back knowing she was raised in the country I have such a strong, possibly temporary, somewhat irrational but mostly justified dislike for.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I eat goat biryani regularly, and I never smelled it. Great tasting stuff. Don't care for the goat korma, but the lamb and chicken is good stuff.

Place in Frisco near the tollway called Barwachi Point is the best I've found in this area.
    Goat/beef biryani is good stuff. I don't appreciate it as much as others tho for some reason. Nothing I'd ever pay for since we make it at home every now and then lol

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Thanks everyone!

Too late buddy that ship has sailed. Some fiiiine Paki bitches there too but I could never bring one back knowing she was raised in the country I have such a strong, possibly temporary, somewhat irrational but mostly justified dislike for.
    We will talk about this face to face

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Good stuff for us crackers here in the US who won't ever have the balls to visit there.

God bless the USA! No diarrhea this month!

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Thanks! Now I just have to force myself to forget I ever took this trip :laughing:

Not really. It will help keep things in perspective in the future. You know, those times when it seems nothing is going your way? Think back to this trip.

Top Bottom