• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    So far he has done better than Hot Tub Tom Delay. I wonder if they will ever get his securities fraud case on track for a trial?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

Enigma57

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2020
    Dallas/ Fort Worth Area
    I listened to this sh&@show of a trial (aka a Texas two-step). Paxton’s attorney tore through this BS like a roll of cheap truck stop toilet paper. What a mess of an investigation it was to bring him up on charges. Good for him to come out on top. Is he perfect? Hell no, Honestly, I’d banged that chick too in a heartbeat given the chance, but hopefully he and his wife can put things back together if it’s meant to be. He is definitely a conservative that swims against the Washington DC wave. I’d say leave him be, to do the good works for Texas as hopefully a better man today than yesterday.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    One month ago, Karl Rove

b1.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Watched the results on San Antonion ch 4 TV today. They had six interviews with folks saying the decision was a travesty. Bunch of lefty TV around here.
    <>

Those devoted to the left and their ever-more lying ‘’media’’ seek constant reinforcement of their delusions.

So, their media sycophants have been driven to greater & greater levels of LYING.

To wit: Note how their refrain ‘’There is ZERO evidence’’ (that Biden was involved in serious crimes) grows more shrill as it exceeds absurdity. To most of us, by now, this has passed comedic thresholds.

Yet it drives its adherents to ever greater levels of artificial ire.

Yes, they are THAT ‘’sick’’, a purely propaganda0induced illness which still threatens our Re;ublic.

As their iconic crone of a senator, Schumer, shrilled: ‘’We want ‘’truth’’; not FACTS !’’

A slip, perhaps, that their leaders & instigators possess a ‘’truth’’ different from that based on demonstrable fact.

This degree of widely help psychiatric illness has long been known as ’’Mass HYSTERIA’’.

Today, factual truth is called ’’misinformation’’ by our own government.

May GOD help us find our way out, and help our young accept that their delusions are politically-induced error.

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom