Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    We should poll the audience.

Would you rather:

A) Share the road with someone dumping a christmas tree, or
    B) Share the road with a drunk driver?

Well if you're Majormadmax, probably B. It'll save him some time and the trouble of having to take pictures of the culprit.
    Texas SOT

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    My "really?" Was directed at him taking a shit in this thread. MMM never wrote that dumping was more serious than anything, never hinted that there was not worse offenses.

And for you, what part of this thread has anything to do with red lights and traffic accidents?

I took your "really?" as questioning his comment. So I gave an example of how a traffic violation was more serious than dumping a Christmas tree.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Neither, but if I see a prick dumping a tree near my place id do what m2 did or call police. Someone dumped tires and a mattress on the side of the road leading into my neighborhood. Looked like shit for about 2 weeks.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Just to make sure, we're talking about a Christmas tree and not hazardous waste right? I'd hate to be arguing over this to find out that these guys were trying to dump some radioactive materials or something of that sort.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    This is a serious post? With everything going on in the world your worried because some kids dumped a tree on a deserted road. It's a tree it's not like they are dumping tires....it's a fucking tree it will decompose...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What I'm sick of is people buying all the Christmas trees, hoarding them in their garage, the. Selling them for three times the price.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    What I'm sick of is people buying all the Christmas trees, hoarding them in their garage, the. Selling them for three times the price.

Well you know what they say about an idiot and his money. I don't think it does any disservice to fellow christmas tree owners, though. The local market is so saturated with christmas trees that nobody ever really needs to overpay for any kind of christmas tree. Just keep looking and you're bound to find what you want, at a reasonable price. But if you really want that christmas tree, and are willing to pay triple yesterday's price, more power to you.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just one way to look at it here.

The trees are made of wood and will decompose, but they will also sit on the side of the road near somebodies property until they do. Get a good heavy rain and they are liable to end up in the middle of the road.

I can say I would have a talk with someone if they dumped a tree off in the ditch up the road from my house. Not as bad as tires or something but still showing a complete lack of respect for those who use the road or live on it.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Just one way to look at it here.

The trees are made of wood and will decompose, but they will also sit on the side of the road near somebodies property until they do. Get a good heavy rain and they are liable to end up in the middle of the road.

I can say I would have a talk with someone if they dumped a tree off in the ditch up the road from my house. Not as bad as tires or something but still showing a complete lack of respect for those who use the road or live on it.

Agree with all of this.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well you know what they say about an idiot and his money. I don't think it does any disservice to fellow christmas tree owners, though. The local market is so saturated with christmas trees that nobody ever really needs to overpay for any kind of christmas tree. Just keep looking and you're bound to find what you want, at a reasonable price. But if you really want that christmas tree, and are willing to pay triple yesterday's price, more power to you.

Naw, I'll just wait till the Christmas tree supply catches up to demand. I've got a few Christmas trees put back so I'm not gonna buy anymore unless I can find them at a reasonable price.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Naw, I'll just wait till the Christmas tree supply catches up to demand. I've got a few Christmas trees put back so I'm not gonna buy anymore unless I can find them at a reasonable price.

Exactly! I have a christmas tree listed on treebroker right now. It had a starting price of $0.01 with no reserve. I will not lose any sleep if the buyer pays double or even triple what it's worth in Texas. For one, I don't have a conscience.

Top Bottom