• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Sec. 49.04. DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED. (a) A person commits an offense if the person is intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle in a public place.
    (b) Except as provided by Subsections (c) and (d) and Section 49.09, an offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, with a minimum term of confinement of 72 hours.
    (c) If it is shown on the trial of an offense under this section that at the time of the offense the person operating the motor vehicle had an open container of alcohol in the person's immediate possession, the offense is a Class B misdemeanor, with a minimum term of confinement of six days.
    (d) If it is shown on the trial of an offense under this section that an analysis of a specimen of the person's blood, breath, or urine showed an alcohol concentration level of 0.15 or more at the time the analysis was performed, the offense is a Class A misdemeanor.

Added by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994. Amended by Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 76, Sec. 14.55, eff. Sept. 1, 1995.
    Amended by:
    Acts 2011, 82nd Leg., R.S., Ch. 960, Sec. 2, eff. September 1, 2011.

Sec. 49.045. DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED WITH CHILD PASSENGER. (a) A person commits an offense if:
    (1) the person is intoxicated while operating a motor vehicle in a public place; and
    (2) the vehicle being operated by the person is occupied by a passenger who is younger than 15 years of age.
    (b) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.

Added by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 787, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 2003.

Sec. 49.05. FLYING WHILE INTOXICATED. (a) A person commits an offense if the person is intoxicated while operating an aircraft.
    (b) Except as provided by Section 49.09, an offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, with a minimum term of confinement of 72 hours.

Added by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.

Sec. 49.06. BOATING WHILE INTOXICATED. (a) A person commits an offense if the person is intoxicated while operating a watercraft.
    (b) Except as provided by Section 49.09, an offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, with a minimum term of confinement of 72 hours.
    Target Sports

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    I think everyone would agree (except TXI, because he lacks comprehension) that DWI (whether automobile, boat, or plane) is a much more serious crime than dumping a christmas tree on a back road. of course, majormadmax will now tell us that he's NEVER driven while buzzed in his entire vehicle-driving history.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Peckerwood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Peckerwood (or simply wood) is a slur used through the mid 20th century by southern African Americans and upper class whites to describe poor rural whites. It is roughly synonymous with "cracker," "redneck" and "White trash," more prevalent in the southeast, although the last implies a degree of moral turpitude.
    Blacks saw blackbirds as a symbol of themselves, and the redheaded woodpecker as a representation of working class whites. They considered them loud and troublesome like the bird, and sometimes with red hair like the woodpecker's head plumes. This word is still widely used by southern blacks to refer to southern whites.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP]

In so California, the peckerwoods are part of the skin heads. We had a bunch in an area I worked.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I think everyone would agree (except TXI, because he lacks comprehension) that DWI (whether automobile, boat, or plane) is a much more serious crime than dumping a christmas tree on a back road. of course, majormadmax will now tell us that he's NEVER driven while buzzed in his entire vehicle-driving history.

You are an idiot. Never said anything close to that.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Fair enough. It's a class B misdemeanor. Whoopdeedoo. Doesn't mean you haven't committed a more serious crime. You've still got way too much time on your hands, and too much wood up your ass.

Is there a law against being a prick?

You said there were much more serious offenses than dumping a tree, then pointed to an offense that holds the some penalty. Who lacks comprehension?

This thread is making me laugh.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    You said there were much more serious offenses than dumping a tree, then pointed to an offense that holds the some penalty. Who lacks comprehension?

This thread is making me laugh.

So you think dumping a christmas tree is as serious as a DWI?

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    We should poll the audience.

Would you rather:

A) Share the road with someone dumping a christmas tree, or
    B) Share the road with a drunk driver?

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Are all of you on the rag tonight?!

Maybe it's in the air because this shit has infected my office and my clients.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    We should poll the audience.

Would you rather:

A) Share the road with someone dumping a christmas tree, or
    B) Share the road with a drunk driver?

or

Would you rather

A) share a cell with a person dumping a Chrismas tree
    B) share a cell with a person driving drunk
    C) share a cell with a person that was driving drunk and dumping a Christmas tree

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Could be.

My brother was t-boned by an off-duty police officer who ran a red light in 1999, and was nearly paralyzed. I think that's a bit more serious than dumping a Christmas tree.

My "really?" Was directed at him taking a shit in this thread. MMM never wrote that dumping was more serious than anything, never hinted that there was not worse offenses.

And for you, what part of this thread has anything to do with red lights and traffic accidents?

Top Bottom