• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Photobuttlick has sucked for a LONG time. This should be the final nail in their coffin. Watch for a fire sale or a bunch of profit taking schemes followed shortly by a bankruptcy.

Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Had my account for nearly a decade, 3,000+ pics and 75 or so vids. Account 9% full, free version. Nothing seems to have changed for me. I suppose if you're pushing the free account limits of 250,000+ images they're cutting there losses (literally) and pushing you out. Maybe us small fries will eventually get weeded out as well though...

08763BDC-369F-4144-8831-0E0C3F212AB6_zpsdr2xkwrb.jpg

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    now that you logged in look for yours to go poof.

How many customers do they have its going to take a while to hamstring everyone

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Mine was working at first when others did not... and then it didn't take long.

Download while you can if you need to.

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    Had my account for nearly a decade, 3,000+ pics and 75 or so vids. Account 9% full, free version. Nothing seems to have changed for me. I suppose if you're pushing the free account limits of 250,000+ images they're cutting there losses (literally) and pushing you out. Maybe us small fries will eventually get weeded out as well though...

08763BDC-369F-4144-8831-0E0C3F212AB6_zpsdr2xkwrb.jpg

Same here. Mine seemed on the fritz for a day and shook me a little. Next day it's fine as frog hair.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    None of the pictures I've posted over the years are showing up with broken links. However, I can't do any more "3rd party hosting" unless I cough up $399/year.

Screw that.

I need to figure out how to download everything to my local computer, leave my free PB account alone so that past postings will stay alive, and then migrate to some place new. I don't mind paying $5/month for a good service; I've just gotta look and see what's out there.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I have just over 300 photos total. Now all except my two most recent photos on here are toast.

Interestingly, on another forum, these same two photos as the links that are still good on here (women's forum here), at this other site, those links are broken.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I need to figure out how to download everything to my local computer, leave my free PB account alone so that past postings will stay alive, and then migrate to some place new. I don't mind paying $5/month for a good service; I've just gotta look and see what's out there.
    Spin up a $5/mo. Linode.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I've signed up with FLICKR and IMGUR. I'm leaving all my stuff on PB in case they change their minds. Plus, I already have the photos on my hard drive. I'm still using Picasa 3, if anyone remembers that old thing.

Top Bottom