• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    There is a lot of satire and shock value in many of our posts.

Anybody who thinks it is inappropriate is perfectly welcome to go start their own forum and then ban such activity.
    Wow a Mod finally understands me! i do how ever realize im one of the last bomb throwers left still standing around here!! but it DOES still make me chuckle to see a bunch of grown people WHINE about some of my posts to the mods and then later on go spout off with the freedom of speech rheteric. i guess rule #4 some people will never be able to adhere to.

and as my intentions are never truely to piss someone off with a friendly nickname towards them but just to razz them, im still amazed at all the "Others" that actually got/get offended and they were'nt even apart of the conversation!!:banghead: again i say see rule #4!! and as far as banning any and all nicknames that I/people use for our Potus, again i say REALLY?? good grief charlie brown......but hey its yer world here Boss and i'll walk on eggshells/ try to mind my P's and Q's so no one gets offended by me in the future!!! but good luck with that.......

Top Bottom