• ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    There was a lot more junk than normal but I bought some goodies

Someone needs to buy the ar180 and the fal g model that's there.

Only sigs,toyota, and ak's allowed.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Didn't buy nothin.....no good deals.....some vendors still think 22 ammo is worth .15/rd!

Noticing a lot more innovative stuff....magnets that make guns stick to walls, stands for police officers that hold plate carriers, duty belt and so forth (there's also a daily carry version) that were crafted from beautiful wood and laser engraved, and also your typical knife and trinket stands!

Buddy of mine is a vendor and said it's one of the busier shows he's seen foot traffic wise recently!

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    I take that back...Anger had a great deal on some cmc 3.5# flat triggers....if it wasn't for the fact that im scheduled to buy an AK tomorrow one or two would have been coming home with me!

Also, anyone looking to get into the "build my own AR" arena, now is the time! Components are plentiful and cheap!

cleanshot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Leander, Texas
    Show has turned into a used car type arena. I wanted to swap out a couple of pistols to a different caliber but stay with the same model. I was told they would give me 1/4 value for mine and I would have to fork over the difference in cash. I was also told that my ar was only worth about $350 to them for trade value but they had one that was completely stock without any of the add ons that mine has for $1200. I was also looking for a Marlin 336 in .35 Rem and all the ones I found there were over priced by at least $175 with the most expensive one being about $400 above what it should have been going for. And that's not even taking into consideration that most of the guys I talked to were the rudest people I had ever talked to. I think the people at the Premier show are turning into a bunch of pond scum suckers. It will be the last time I ever attend that show.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Show has turned into a used car type arena. I wanted to swap out a couple of pistols to a different caliber but stay with the same model. I was told they would give me 1/4 value for mine and I would have to fork over the difference in cash. I was also told that my ar was only worth about $350 to them for trade value but they had one that was completely stock without any of the add ons that mine has for $1200. I was also looking for a Marlin 336 in .35 Rem and all the ones I found there were over priced by at least $175 with the most expensive one being about $400 above what it should have been going for. And that's not even taking into consideration that most of the guys I talked to were the rudest people I had ever talked to. I think the people at the Premier show are turning into a bunch of pond scum suckers. It will be the last time I ever attend that show.
    So it was like going to a gun store to trade?

The key is selling to individuals not vendors.

I still plan on attending tomorrow. I am going to be in the area anyways.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I'm going there tomorrow, my Chiropracter wants to go after church.

My 2 cents the middle sucks! I find more deals and older firearms on the outer ring. Except for Anger :)
    How many 1911s need to be available for sale? Way too high on cz75b 525!!!! They were 399-425 last show. Only saw one hi power it was over priced. I did run into old friends that use to have stores. So I have their info now. I didn't see much new being sold.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I'm going there tomorrow, my Chiropracter wants to go after church.

My 2 cents the middle sucks! I find more deals and older firearms on the outer ring. Except for Anger :)
    How many 1911s need to be available for sale? Way too high on cz75b 525!!!! They were 399-425 last show. Only saw one hi power it was over priced. I did run into old friends that use to have stores. So I have their info now. I didn't see much new being sold.

Probably be later for me but not sure.

cleanshot

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Leander, Texas
    So it was like going to a gun store to trade?

The key is selling to individuals not vendors.

I still plan on attending tomorrow. I am going to be in the area anyways.

Some of those were individuals that I was talking to. Like I stated prices way to high and the people were just plain rude.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    My chiropractor and his family wanted to go so I tagged along sunday . It's too hot to weld.

Things I didn't see and needed
    Half moon clips
    N frame target grips
    Ak74 plum furniture
    1917 holster

Side note:
    Who's the guy that's very knowledgable about old military arms he wears different surplus caps and sounds like he's from Canada. He sells old rifles and oddball ammo.

Top Bottom