• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    majormadmax,

I've already made reservations for us at TERAN'S for us for the DEC show. - I can cancel them if you desire.

yours, satx
    Gun Zone Deals

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    majormadmax,

I've already made reservations for us at TERAN'S for us for the DEC show. - I can cancel them if you desire.

yours, satx

Naw, I think we'll do Teran's again. I just wanted to offer up somewhere else, but it's up to the Breakfast Club to decide where they want to meet! :D

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    It was a good show, albeit a bit smaller than usual (~500-600 tables). We had a nice group for breakfast (STP & the TheGomezClan, plus others), and I picked up a huge military camouflage net for $20, a steel target set-up for $75 and one of those target "jacks" for ten bucks. I didn't find a cowboy gun belt in my price range but that was almost expected. The weather (foggy & drizzling) kept some folks away but that just made it easier to walk around. The first 2017 sow will be 18-19 March, so mark your calendars now!

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Yep, it's that time! The Premier San Antonio Gun Show will be back in two weeks (18 & 19 March) with 600 tables at the Freeman Expo Hall (3201 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78219), right next to the AT&T Center.

Hours are Saturday 9am–5pm and Sunday 10am–4pm, with general admission still only $5 (cash only). Bexar County still charges $7 per vehicle for parking.

More info on Premier's website and/or following the show on Facebook.

And so you can mark your calendars now, the next scheduled show will be 23 & 24 September.

As for breakfast, we usually meet at Teran's (4403 E Houston St) at 8am on Saturday to "fuel up" before the show; but an alternative might be Pancake Joe's at 1011 Donaldson Ave, San Antonio, TX 78228! If you've never heard of this place, it's highly rated but has limited seating and it is a bit farther away from the Freeman Expo Center (10 miles/20 mins). Let me know what you think. I have nothing against Teran's, it's always great for a meeting place but I figured we might just try something new!

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    OK, the show is next weekend, so here's your friendly reminder! I think breakfast will be at Teran's, as despite how good Pancake Joe's is, the seating is very limited and if we get more than six people showing up we might not get in.

So Teran's at 8am on Saturday it is! Hope to see y'all there!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom