• ...and so much more!
  • Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    How convenient for Hunter...

I can understand for a pot user, but does this include cocaine, crack, heroin, and meth?

Did not watch the whole video on shaving equipment, so I don't know if there was anything about the topic in it.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    You might gaf if you are at a gas station, and a meth head starts to open up on the demons he is imagining...

Should read up on how the Germans were eating meth like it was candy, when they were being chased out of russia.
    They thought they were seeing the enemy coming through the snow, opened up until they exhausted all their ammo against soldiers that were not there.

But yeah, you are right on the second part of your statement.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You might gaf if you are at a gas station, and a meth head starts to open up on the demons he is imagining...

Should read up on how the Germans were eating meth like it was candy, when they were being chased out of russia.
    They thought they were seeing the enemy coming through the snow, opened up until they exhausted all their ammo against soldiers that were not there.

What law would prevent a criminal addict from possessing a gun now?

This ruling simply reinforces “Shall not be Infringed” for the uncounted scores of folks that may use drugs but are not a menace to society.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Better yet is the story of a Finnish solider who OD on meth during WWII

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    But not permanently...
    Not if they are not on the list of known drug addicts.
    Being a drug addict should be the same as being a felon.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Did you just get back from a liberal high school debate ?

Typical leftist straw man tactic. You are incapable of arguing the merits of your position so you resort to bullshit and obfuscation.

Tobacco is the one of the most addictive substances out there. It is illegal for those under 21 in a lot of states ( including Texas ) to possess it.

By your reasoning, an 18 year old who has a nicotine habit ( a drug, by the way) and is convicted for it should be treated as a felon and be barred from owning a firearm.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I am conflicted about this. On one hand, I am extremely pro 2A, on the other hand, I have seen what drug abuse does to people. It changes them. I have seen what would normally be a calm non-violent person become extremely violent to the point of having civil and criminal protection order issued against them because the violence induced by drug abuse.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I am conflicted about this. On one hand, I am extremely pro 2A, on the other hand, I have seen what drug abuse does to people. It changes them. I have seen what would normally be a calm non-violent person become extremely violent to the point of having civil and criminal protection order issued against them because the violence induced by drug abuse.
    Yeah hard drugs are a bitch of a scourge. Then again how many mass shooters were idiots on prescription psychotropic medications?

Personally I rather see a weeded with a gun then a drunkard. I have seen way to many angry drunks in my lifetime. A weeded might assail a box of lil Debbie's & a bag of chips.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    But not permanently...
    Not if they are not on the list of known drug addicts.
    Being a drug addict should be the same as being a felon.
    Neither should prohibit the exercise of a God given right. If it is used wrong, lock them away.

If someone is allowed to freely be in society, they should have all the rights of society.

If a felon or addict is so dangerous as to not be allowed basic tools to defend themselves, they shouldnt be in society.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom